1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PkmnTrnrGary

PkmnTrnrGary Space Hobo

Hey there Typhoon, there is currently (1.06) an option added to opt in or out of Auto Save. Is this what you were looking for?

Take care! 2EF98346-E64B-4F29-A83F-C7C7FDB50F53.png

Typhoon likes this.
    • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Thank you! :)

PkmnTrnrGary likes this.
      • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

From reddit -

"Also a bug I’ve seen quite a few times is when walking towards the carpenter’s house (forgot her name, sorry) you see Linus on the ledge on the far left (that’s not accessible for players) and he’s split in half and glitching pretty badly. I don’t know if anyone else sees this but it’s kinda freaky"

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewVal...ch_104_adds_mfi_support_more_control/e9typwg/

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
        • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• wicht1974

wicht1974 Lucky Number 13

i m having troubles with year 2, winter day 28:
          at the end of the day game saves but doesn t finish.
          just at the lower left corner saying save... and that s it. nothing happens...
          tried several times, always same result... so i m stuck and can t advance :(

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Have you updated to version 1.06 which was released yesterday?

• wicht1974

wicht1974 Lucky Number 13

yes. updated.
              playing on ipad pro

Typhoon likes this.
              • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

That's good, thanks.

Hopefully a developer will see your post and respond here.

• Planploy

Planploy Master Chief

I’m having this same problem. Fishing bar enlarged and struck on the right side of the screen.
                  Using ios 1.06 ipad pro 12.9 2nd generation.

Typhoon likes this.
                  • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

And here's another with the same problem -

"Same bug as the OP, on an iPhone 8 (also version 1.06). I was so scared it was a feature of the new UI, glad to hear it's a bug."

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewVal..._fishing_bar_stuck_on_the_right_side/e9u7i8u/

Planploy likes this.
                    • Ever_234

Ever_234 Space Hobo

Its the last versión (1.06) and Dont know more (Phone 5) (IOS 8?)

Attached Files:

• peachypaints

peachypaints Orbital Explorer

My app will exit out as soon as I open it and will not get any further than the first screen with the logo. This has started today and I haven’t played the game in a couple days. I don’t want to lose all my progress. (My IPhone 7 and the app are fully updated and I have restarted my phone multiple times.)

Laurainestaire likes this.
                        • Laurainestaire

Laurainestaire Tentacle Wrangler

My Stardew Valley will not let me load my saved game. I am on Fall Day 22, Year 1 and every time I select my saved game it just refreshes to the main menu.

I have restarted my phone and the app.i an updated to the newest version and it seemed to stop working right after the update. Playing on iPhone 6 Plus (updated).

Help?? Seriously, I neeeeeed to play!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
                          • Lisiera

Lisiera Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry for the delay, invisible fish person here. Yes, this was new as of updating to 1.06. I’m playing on an iPad Air, iOS 11.2.5..

• Davidovich

Davidovich Void-Bound Voyager

Was so excited when the toolbar padding settings got fixed on the iPhone 8, then I just upgraded to the iPhone XR (couldn’t transfer the file save over for some reason) and now the padding settings aren’t saved when exiting again. Also experiencing the fishing pole bug - enlarged and on the right side. Now I can’t see my “perfect” catches.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
                              • redscull

redscull Intergalactic Tourist

Game stuck "Saving..." forever. 1.06 on latest iOS on iPad Mini 4 (basically an Air 2). _Might_ be wedding day next day. Definitely already in the 3 day window (in Spring Year 2). Tried replaying the day several times but always gets stuck during the sleep save. Tried waiting as long as 10 minutes before killing the app.

• Becka85

Becka85 Space Hobo

When I’m in the mines and have my sword equiped, if I use the Pickaxe to break a few rocks it won’t switch back to sword.

• Happy1816

Happy1816 Big Damn Hero

Hello. I am on an iPhone 7, iOS 12.1. Running Stardew Valley version 1.6. When auto-save was first implemented, when my game crash/or if I killed the game, 1 of 2 things would happen. I would get the main menu, choose my save file, then get a message asking me if I want to restore from the auto-save where I left off or just start the day over with last morning save. Or the game would simply skip the main menu and start loading back to where I left off. But if I did want to restart the day, I could just exit to main menu and still get the same option to where I want to restore from.

With version 1.6, my game has crashed a few times now and every time my game restart from the morning. I don't get an option stating my game had auto-saved. Auto-save is turned on, tried toggling off and on too and force quitting the game. But when I am playing and I kill the app to test it if it's working, it reopens and brings me back to where I left off like it's okay again. But then I exit to main menu to reload app from where my game should have auto-saved, it doesn't tell me I have an auto-save and just reloads to morning.

I also have an issue where my animals won't go back inside their barns/coops at night. They sleep outside and all the doors are open. The only way I was able to get them back inside was to go to Robin and move the buildings a space over and it seems to reset and get them back. This happened a few times. Doesn't always happen though. Then another night, my animals were walking up and down from the barn door like they are trying to enter but couldn't. This was at night so they needed to go back inside and doors were open. I was able to get them back in by changing the building of one animal and then all of them disappeared and seen inside barn sleeping normally.

• Happy1816

Happy1816 Big Damn Hero

I know the developer stated they are releasing an update to fix this soon but I found a workaround that allowed me to close the gates easily in the mean time. If you change the controls to include the joysticks and buttons, you can use the buttons to close the gates and they close every time for me. Then I leave the "show control toggle button" on so I can switch back and forth from tap-to move & auto-attach which is my main preference.

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.