1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Inventory has a nasty bug between backpack and chests that often creates unwanted swaps and/or transfers between them even when there's no red around an item and I use only taps (not drags). I am not confusing this with the feature of auto-filling to available slots, either.

A lot of times it shows up the 2nd or 3rd time I access a chest, so my guess is the code managing tap status has no concept of both backpack and chest so overwrites itself in weird ways when interacting between them.

Latest iOS and Stardew versions (yes, the 2nd one this week), and been on my iPod Touch 6th-gen my whole game.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • jennadiah_s

jennadiah_s Space Hobo

Hi, I’ve noticed 3 issues while playing Stardew Valley mobile:

1.) The wooden gate I use to fence in my chickens WILL NOT close. I’ve tried resetting the game or trying a new day, but the same issue occurs.
      2.) I can’t use my sword. When I click the sword, the callibration seems to be off. It shows the same red circle I’d use to move my character around two additional times on the right side of my screen. I can’t fight anything and my character won’t auto fight anymore! It’s impossible to do the mines.
      3.) I have no way of giving artifacts to Gunther. I’ve tried clicking on him for ages with new ones, but he just won’t respond.

I use an iPhone 8 and have the latest updates, but this is still an issue I’m facing. I hope this gets fixed! :)

• Mandiii04

Mandiii04 Space Hobo

I have been having issues closing gates since the recent update. It takes at least a dozen tries every time. Now my animals are running amuck.

• Wangus

Wangus Space Hobo

Fixed!! Thank you!

• niddin

niddin Intergalactic Tourist

iOS 12.1, iPhone XS Max

Joystick with 1 button does not cover half of screen. Looks like it only covers the area defined as button 1 of the two button setup.

• Becka85

Becka85 Space Hobo

I know the fishing ui is supposed to be fixed but it is not for me it is still huge and overlaps date and time.

• Kasey220

Kasey220 Space Hobo

I am stuck! It’s the night before my marriage and when the night normally flips over to the next day, it’s says ‘saving...’ in the bottom right corner forever. Restarting the app or the full date doesn’t help. Also the fishing UI is still huge for me, and I can’t see the fish anymore.

Thanks for your attention! I. On an iPad 2.

• harryh

harryh Developer

Hi all, we pushed a new version (1.06) last night which is now live. This fixes the overnight stalling issue and a bunch of other things.

Kasey220 and Schaufuss like this.
                  • harryh

harryh Developer

This should be fixed in build 1.06 which is now live

• Becka85

Becka85 Space Hobo

Thank you, do you have any idea when the huge fishing ui will be fixed? and my game crashes if I go into the museum.

• Schaufuss

Schaufuss Seal Broken

Thank you so much for your fast turnaround on getting these fixes out. Totally awesome game and the best support I’ve seen in the App Store in a long time. Truly a great game and a great developer team.

I do have a harder time closing gates now (tap-to-move and auto-attack) but I’m sure you’ll get that fixed too in due time :)

• k4rst3n

k4rst3n Lucky Number 13

Awesomesauce!! Thanks for the quick updates.

• ReallyTara

ReallyTara Orbital Explorer

I downloaded the update, but now my old saves will not open at all. As soon as I tap the save file, it just goes back to the screen to select new or load.

The save I created yesterday when I made a new game just to be able to play DOES load, though.

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to the devs for patching so many bugs so quickly with the 1.06 release. This will make a lot of people happy. :)

Becka85 likes this.
                              • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• PkmnTrnrGary

PkmnTrnrGary Space Hobo

62621BEA-7EDD-4B22-AC26-DA617364CDFC.png (1.06 Bug) Hey there, I can confirm that unfortunately, the fishing UI position still appears to be incorrect on my iPhone SE, iOS 12.1 as of version 1.06. I'm not sure if the position originally changed in version 1.05 or 1.04, but it used to be on the left side of the screen where the vertical toolbar is located. As it is, the size appears to have been corrected, but not the position. As I am right handed, this still makes fishing incredibly frustrating. Thanks!

Becka85 and Typhoon like this.
                                • Knakriktsur

Knakriktsur Subatomic Cosmonaut

I also like to have fishing minigame on the left side like before. Or make an option so player can choose on which side it should appear. Maybe good for left handed players.

Typhoon and PkmnTrnrGary like this.
                                  • Lisiera

Lisiera Void-Bound Voyager

I have invisible fish! I downloaded the update and now the fish and the bar behind it don’t appear. I see the fishing mini game on then right side (count me in for preference on the left) but no fish appears. The progress bar still fills (if I presumably hooked an easy fish that doesn’t do a lot of moving) and drops, so a fish is *there,* just not visible.

Typhoon likes this.
                                    • k4rst3n

k4rst3n Lucky Number 13

Yep, fishing UI still as large in 1.06 as in 1.05 I'm afraid.

Also found a nice little bug/exploit that nets you 110 pieces of seeds instead of just 20 when crafting them. Dunno if I want it to be fixed or just keep going, cashing in big time during winter at the moment :catwink:

• Schaufuss

Schaufuss Seal Broken

Typhoon likes this.
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.