What's the most cruel thing you've ever done in a video game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Apr 27, 2016.

1. GoodOleDusty

GoodOleDusty Yeah, You!

The most recent "cruel" thing I've done was to some friends.

Myself and two others were playing Human Fall Flat and I had found out that there was a dog costume, which I very quickly equipped. When we get to the 3rd or 2nd to last level ( can't remember which ) the group has to move a bunch of coal from up on a hill with some crazy roads and a coordinated effort to drive a truck. So after we spend all the time hauling the coal (I want to say about 30-45 minutes worth of effort) and recovering the trucks after they drove off the map, we are finally headed back down one of the crazy roads and I'm driving. At this point I thought it would be hilarious to make the realization that I was a dog and didn't have thumbs, proceeded to say in our discord "Hey wait, I don't have any thumbs" and watch as my friends scream in agony as the truck full of coal goes sailing over the edge of the road and promptly resetting us back up at the coal mine.

2. therain32114

therain32114 Void-Bound Voyager

telling my friend in starbound that he had inmunity to fire and lava he jumped to the lava (sorry for my bad english)

3. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Entombing numerous NPCs in Starbound (civilians and outlaws who have surrendered) with earth, rock, and various other substances. It's for their own good, really. Monsters won't ever be able to find them that way.

A message from,
    Jim.

4. SandCastor

SandCastor Space Hobo

I modified some files (I think CAB files?) in Command And Conquer: Red Alert, to change some active sprites. I replaced the Bomb sprite with the Attack Dog sprite and increased the number of passes, so that whenever I used the Badger Bomber, the aircraft would pepper it's target with loads of exploding dogs. I imagined it a few different ways. Sometimes the dog's trainer was tied up in the plans and had to look on in horror as the dogs tumbled out of the back of the plane to their doom.Sometimes the dogs were ravening beasts and totally in to blowing up the allies for Mother Russia.

5. Scorchcast

Scorchcast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I went on a rabbit murdering rampage in starbound. That's pretty cruel...

6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Killing every npc possible in Darksouls. I started as a Cleric, I might add.

7. Echo710

Echo710 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I committed genocide on every Fenerox village I found. WIth meteors.

8. MrsGuu

MrsGuu Phantasmal Quasar

How did you do this? Is there a way to spawn meteors?

9. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Still Darksouls, I invade worlds and wait by a tough enemy to increase the risk that the world boss dies.

10. SpiderDave

SpiderDave Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In Metal Gear Solid, the part where Meryl is shot and lying on the ground with Sniper Wolf using her as bait, I wondered what would happen if I just shoot her myself. This is what happens:

Another cruel but silly thing is in Scribblenauts, taking out an enemy like a dragon by making a baby and gluing dynamite to it.

11. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Reversing the protectorate's vision -> A wanderer out there to kill every npc on every planet he/she visits...
    or if I'm bored just make a "house" and killing the npc repeatedly when he/she respawns...(hey I have my own type of fun in SP games like this)

12. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

In SPORE, I become the Mongol Horde of the game. I destroy and commit a genocide againts all sentients across the galaxy. I even destroy the Grox, a feared sentient that brings fear and destruction across the galaxy. I destroy them and take their place as the terror of the galaxy. Now, there are no other sentient standing, all crushed and annihilated, only my sentient stands and rules.

I restart the game in the end, it feels terribly lonely with no one else to fight with.

13. Echo710

Custom items/spawnitem items

14. MrsGuu

MrsGuu Phantasmal Quasar

Ah okay so "/spawnitem Meteors" is the comand which you use?

15. Echo710

Nope. Just look on the wiki and try to find my very messy custom items guide. I believe I put in a meteor gun example somewere.

16. Big Blue Bird

Big Blue Bird Astral Cartographer

Worst thing I did was this, I wanted the Paintball Gun from the Painter in Terraria, and you have to have him die to get it, so you have to do something or let him get murdered by zombies... I placed lava in his room and the gun didn't drop even... so I did it again and the use a shark statue... never got it still :oops:. But hey! I am a arial get in pre-hardmode!:V also i'm new.

17. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

The kind of thing I usually did to get the kind of thing.

18. Aexic

Aexic Lucky Number 13

1. When i beat a game with nothing left to do, i just kill everything include the good guys i just sided with and ALT+F4.
    2. Shot a Dog, intentionally and unintentionally. (ingame ofc)
    3. In MMO, a guy aggro'd a guarding mini-boss while trying to pick up a spawned loot and couldn't, i run pass with no aggro, pick up the loot and carried on my route. He then pestered about my doing for 10 straight minutes via PM, i unintentionally told him he can't solo the mini-boss anyway, he got even angrier and i did not understand until later, he thought i implied that he is weak.

Cruelest? You judge.

19. LadyIceWolf

LadyIceWolf Void-Bound Voyager

Welp, lets just unroll my video game sin list....
    1. Threw a Chao in Sonic Adventure 2
    2. Scammed people on Animal Jam
    3. Accidentally drowned a Jerboa on Ark
    4. Did Undertale Genocide on 2 profiles on my PS4
    5. Let my friend play Undertale and she did Genocide, also on my PS4
    6. I was and still am a scum who does this and quits in Paladins matches if someone picks my main or when i didn't like Pip, thus leaving my team. I can actually be banned for this so i should probably stop.
    7. Hacked on Animal Jam, although i only hacked people if they left their password and username public.
    8. Got one of those hacked AJ accounts banned
    9. One time bullied on Animal Jam, although i only did it once and i was younger. (And i regretted it and said sorry right after, which still doesn't justify my actions.)
    10. Trolled people on Minecraft with my friend when people would join our games
    And i'm sure there's many MANY more. In fact, there's more bad stuff i've done that don't even fit into this category.

20. Aexic

Aexic Lucky Number 13

press hold ALT and F4 keys on your keyboard, like right now and see :p