1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Mobile: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamJemsond

AdamJemsond Seal Broken

+1

Kidcharlemagne likes this.
    • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

From Reddit:

"I don’t have a Starbound account (the one on their website), but I found a bug with the sign to the left of the mine (not close to it, it’s a bit ways away). When trying to tap on it, the player goes around to the right side, and twitches to each side quickly before stopping. I makes it to where you cannot read the sign. It’s not a big deal, but I thought I should mention it."

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewValley/comments/9qw8j7/stardew_valley_now_available_on_ios/e8ggxsm/

• sepo

sepo Developer

Please could you upload your save folder so we can investigate. Thanks.

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks for posting this. We found the issue and it will be fixed in the next build.

Typhoon likes this.
          • harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks! At the moment you can't drop items on the ground although we've logged it as something to implement in the future.

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks, we're looking into this. It seems like there are a few teething troubles with some saves. We've fixed the QuestLog bug and that will be in the next update.

• harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks, we're looking into this one.

AdamJemsond likes this.
                • optikfluffel

optikfluffel Space Hobo

Same here, if I order a big coop the Game crashes when I try to save. When I don't order it, everything works fine. (iPhone 8)

• miratus_draco

miratus_draco Void-Bound Voyager

I have found a bug with upgrading my barn. I have tried this 3 times already and it keeps crashing every time I do it.

I pay for the upgrade, I go home and sleep to go to the next day and my game crashes before it has a chance to save.

I play on the new 2017 iPad

AdamJemsond likes this.
                    • harryh

harryh Developer

Thanks Adam, we're looking into this issue as a matter of priority right now. WIll update you as soon as we can fix.

AdamJemsond likes this.
                      • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

That's a website error. Sounds like you're opening an unofficial guide app not the actual game. Double check which app you're opening - there's no connection between the game and that website address.
                        Are you playing a new save or a transferred save from PC?

• maxtaller

maxtaller Space Hobo

Hello,

The occurred problem is when the game is lock from the screen time, the game closed instantly no matter how many times I opened it.
                          This has happened on both iPhone SE and iPad Air 2.

The game is fixed by either restart the device or increase the screen time in the device setting.

I don't know if it's the app crash or the device fault, so I'll inform here.

• squeakyferret

squeakyferret Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I get no sound at all. Not in the opening screen, not once I've started a game, just no sound at all. (iPhone SE). I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it, and resetting my phone, neither helped.

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

Bug reported by somebody in the Suggestions are (but it really is a bug) -

I've been playing the mobile Stardew Valley since it came out and have really enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, I discovered a pretty game breaking bug after I got a ways into fall. On day 20 I decided to upgrade a barn that I was keeping two cows in. I know that upgrading the barn is the cause of the game crashing because the game would only crash on the night I decided to purchase the upgrade after I went to sleep. This isn't a problem with the location of my barn either. After finding out that the barn upgrade was causing crashes, I decided to build another barn and upgrade the new one instead. The game still crashes every time I try to make the upgrade. Please let me know if any additional information is needed, and please let me know if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks!

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/ios-cant-upgrade-barn-without-game-crashing.149692/

• crispycitty

crispycitty Space Hobo

I'm so excited this great game is mobile now! One issue I've been having is that when I chop trees my character will frequently shake them instead of chopping. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong but it's very frustrating and happens both on my phone and iPad pro 9in.

• mitch8402

mitch8402 Master Chief

Press and hold on the tree instead of tapping over and over

crispycitty and Typhoon like this.
                                  • sepo

sepo Developer

That's how it works already? Keep your finger down and it will chop the tree.

• sepo

sepo Developer

You tap to shake the tree, tap & hold to chop it down. Keep holding to keep chopping.

• sepo

sepo Developer

This has been fixed now and will be in the next update.

• usgrant

usgrant Space Hobo

Any response regarding mid-day saving? Has this been deemed "not a bug"?

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.