1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felin Object+ 1.9

Adds Felin descriptions to the default objects.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

4. DiesePower

DiesePower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Super quick question, I'm in the process of making a Dullahan Glitch mod and I wanted to have all of the little headless robots say their proper glitch things when inspecting. Should I upload the mod at all, may I use this pack of .patch files as a template to patch in the proper descriptions? Of course, credit will be given where credit is due, likely in the metadata and on any mod pages.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

6. DiesePower

DiesePower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Kawa Oh, awesome! Thank you so much!

7. TheOnlyRen

TheOnlyRen Phantasmal Quasar

8. TR-219

TR-219 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any suggestions on how to use the racial description editor? Most of it seems self explanatory, though I am having problems with finding the mod directory. Is it something within the star bound game files, or elsewhere (I have all of my mods from the steam workshop, could that be a problem?)

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Considering Workshop content is (generally) packed while the editor works on unpacked data, as in mods in development, I'd think that would be a problem.

10. TR-219

TR-219 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you for the information, hopefully I can figure out the rest on my own.

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

12. DeadSomething

DeadSomething Subatomic Cosmonaut

from most reviews i read and looking into the files for the torturebeds: this could make the game quite funnier. some comments and items in the main mod even remind me of an adultgame named
    "Trials In Tainted Space"

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

We don't discuss that game in civilized company.

Oh wait, this isn't civilized company.

14. StolenSoul

StolenSoul Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I'm the weird guy who notices invisible typos on random things.
    When examinating the hylotl plushie, the character says "Clealy [some Hylotl thing]" instead of "Clearly".
    Yeah, that's all I had to say :)

DeadSomething likes this.
  15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Thank you for that, will release an update soon.

(definition of "soon" may vary since a single missing character for a single object isn't really worth it... maybe I'll add some avali objects to the set?)

16. StolenSoul

I didn't expect an update just for this, and I doubt anyone cares that much about one letter ; just wanted to inform you of this so you can include it in the next update/ignore it :3

17. DeadSomething

DeadSomething Subatomic Cosmonaut

oh, i do care ^_^

18. StolenSoul

It's me again for another thing nobody noticed. The big screen in Big Ape Hologram's room apparently has no description, which makes the talk bubble behave weirdly.
    I mean, no Felin could ever ignore such a big screen.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Kawa likes this.
  19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'd noticed. I didn't give any descriptions to objects that had "special" descriptions", including none. And the Big Ape screen? Its description is blank and it has no species-specific descriptions. So I didn't give it any.

20. StolenSoul

Oh, okay then. I can't remember whether it does the same with other species, anyway.
    Let's just say that the screen give a subliminal message that makes the character's mind go blank, and they can't say anything :3