RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. belgaion

belgaion Space Hobo

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #fc3220} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

I got these message. I use the latest version (not beta). Would you tell me what's wrong with this?
    [SMAPI] Skipped mods

[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------

[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - Seasonal Immersion 1.12 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/4262 or https://smapi.io/compat.

• devilsandswords

devilsandswords Void-Bound Voyager

That means this mod can no longer be used with newer versions of smapi.
      The mod Content patcher does essentially the same thing as seasonal immersion though, but gives you the ability to change more than the appearance of the buildings each season without changing the xnbs outright.

• belgaion

belgaion Space Hobo

Thank you for your answer. I wanted to download this mod to use another mod (SMPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers) .

So I need this mod...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There is likely a CP version of the mod you want out there, and if not, there is a unofficial update available in the unofficial update thread.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• kkkkkaralh

kkkkkaralh Void-Bound Voyager

sorry to bother, but will u update this mod?
            i really want to play it, but i cant bacause is incompatible, cus is not updated yet!
            or just an unoficcial update would be enough!
            (also sorry if u cant really undestand, my english is not so good)

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod has been replaced by Content Patcher.

• AriadnaNM

AriadnaNM Space Hobo

Hello, I installed the mod but it doesn't work for me. can anybody help me?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This mod is outdated, as Content Patcher is mow capable of handling all the functionality this mod provided.