RELEASED [SMAPI 0.40+] Chest Pooling/ GateOpener/ ToolCharging

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by mralbobo, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

Is there an easy fix to get Chest Pooling working with SMAPI 2.6Beta for use with SDV 1.3 Beta? This is one of my "can't live without" mods.

• mralbobo

mralbobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Helltech

Thank you so much. By the way my girlfriend and I both have the mod and shes playing in my game and it works just perfectly for her as well. Well maybe not perfectly, but its working so far after testing it a few times.

• mralbobo

Huh, apparently the location list is broken for secondary players and that's how the list of chests is acquired. So... dunno, the update notes aren't really specific about what way they're broken, I'd keep an eye on your items just in case.

• Helltech

Played for about 7 hours today and haven't lost an item yet.

• stardewstardo

stardewstardo Space Hobo

I installed the chest pooling mod, but I can't seem to figure out how it works. Do I need to have an empty chest where I put all my stuff in that automatically puts the stuff in the designated chests or how does it work?

• plasticpalfun

plasticpalfun Poptop Tamer

Are there any modders out there willing to take over maintenance? I was going to ask whether this is compatible with Chests Anywhere, but...

• mralbobo

...but?

• plasticpalfun

... I didn't see a response to the last question in the thread, and it looked like the GitHub repos hadn't seen any updates for some time, so I thought you'd gone away. :)

• pitabread

pitabread Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, mods no longer working with new update, I think it just needs a bit of recompiling. I can't live without gate opener and chest pooling! Hope you update soon :)

• plasticpalfun

Update for SDV 1.3.32 would be appreciated. :)

Justajoy likes this.
                      • Justajoy

Justajoy Intergalactic Tourist

This is very basic mod. Please updates this mod for new 1.3.32. We really looking forward to it.

• mralbobo

• Thom Blair III

Thom Blair III Void-Bound Voyager

Chest Pooling is super awesome! I did just encounter a problem with it though. I dropped something in a chest where I thought they were supposed to go, but they disappeared and went somewhere else I suppose. However, I have so many chests, I'm not too sure where to look. So, I was thinking a search feature would be neat. I assume that'd be hard to make, but if not, it'd be a really cool addition.

• sameerxxe

sameerxxe Big Damn Hero

@mralbobo, I came across an info that the current mod will not be compatible with Stardew Valley 1.4 and with SMAPI 3.0. Could you please update the mods. I really love the Chest Pooling mod and don't want to stop using it.

Also, the mod has minor issues when paired with mods like Chest Anywhere and Mega Storage.

Chest Anywhere - Chest name and Category disappear when item items put in the chest teleport elsewhere.
                            Mega Storage - Items placed here do not teleport. Instead, size of the chest reduces to the regular size and needs to be reopened to access the rest of the content.

• Airship

Airship Space Hobo

Is this by any chance compatible with automate? If so, will items that automate deposits into chests be automatically transported to my main storage chests?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Airship Chest Pooling is compatible with Automate, but it only handles items that you add to a chest manually. Items transferred by Automate aren't pooled.

• Helltech

Possible update to this?

• Tylor

Tylor Void-Bound Voyager

Please update for SMAPI 3.0+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Soku12

Soku12 Orbital Explorer