Clan Infinity: Celebrating 10th Reincarnation!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

This did Spek
    Looks accurate tbh :rofl:

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Spike

Spike Supernova

It's so accurate it hurts me mentally.

@Freddy You're fun at parties I bet.

Gredd18, Freddy, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  3. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Game looks pretty fun

4. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

I have what could be considered unusual eating habbits. I do not consume soda or chips or probably most of the candy you have eaten. But even if I do not eat those things, it is a quite disturbing sight when I see someone who opens a bag of chips from the bottom. What is the purpose to go against nature?

donleong94, Saal and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Spike

Spike Supernova

It's litearlly clan infinity: the game. It's long too, but you need to be competent in phatforming games to play it.

Yes, platforming, you need to jump, a lot.

Cross Code Elevator Options.png

6. Damuranashi

I love platform games.

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

I open chips from the bottom.

8. Damuranashi

I suppose you drink dry water and fall upwards too.

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

THERE IS A REASON WHY I CAN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE AND MY THROAT IS DRY OKAY

Cross Code Immersion.png

10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Falling upwards?
    First six seconds of this video might help:

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Does oiling up count as showering?

12. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

You still show the Teto in your avatars and all. But I guess it's okay?
    Also for further privacy feel you might hide your YouTube accounts and playlists.

Or maybe leave playlists for a while. I need to browse it for memes like DA~KA~RA~ :rofl:

13. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

haha
    [​IMG]

14. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Obviously, everyone's invited to play.
    Usually no one joins us, but maybe it will change now? :^)

15. Spike

Spike Supernova

tsk, tsk, posting very little comments and including a funny picture to make your comment look interesting but it was the picture that's doing all the work? Sounds like some dragon I know.

Now let me spice up my comment with a picture to make my comment look interesting but really it's the picture that's doing all the work.

Also This game had an update just now that makes the game lag in newer computers; hope they got a fix for that.

Cross Code Spike Heights.png

16. Spike

Spike Supernova

No jokes, no gag. I watched my friends play worms when I was little, and what really turned me off the game is what made it unique; it's destructible environments. One moment y ou're standing on a flat surface, the next moment you're being bombed and has to crawl out of the crater you're left in. And the drowning, oh got the drowning. It's insta-death and that's no fun.

To be fair, I also hate the turn-based mechanics, but I understand it's there to make you think.

17. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

There's no "crawling out" actually. Unless you're without items explained below, but usually...
    You have a Ninja Rope gun as your ideal movement gear, aside of wiggling your wiggly worm end.
    And more strategical toys like Blow Torch and Pneumatic Drill, which are for going through walls.

I like thinking and strategical placement, so exploiting drowning and turn times are ideal for me.

I miss @BrutorDragon too. I'm glad you remember him.

18. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Seriously, you open your bags of chips like that?!
    I take mine, lay them on a table, stab them through the center with a wooden stake, and eat the slightly-dusty chips off the table.

Also, my chip-bags might be vampires, but that's beside the point.
    I...
    I have no idea how to argue with that. All of those are what I find the MOST fun of it. Maybe it's because I'm one who doesn't care if I win or lose, but there's just something satisfying about using physics to win the battle, and destroying the terrain.
    Part of the fun is how nothing quite works out in your favor, like cluster bombs explode random areas, bazookas can not be perfectly aimed and are effected by the wind, the short turn timer, everything is kind of made to make fun situations you have to deal with, as opposed to being made to make it easy to win.

Still some of my favorite moments are when I find myself stuck on the other side of the world, forcing me to use all of my wits, skills, and equipment to make it across the map in no time, so I can get over to that one guy who THOUGHT he was safe, and proving him wrong. (Generally with a swift baseball bat to the head.)
    Or, more often, using all of my wits, time, skill, and equipment to misclick and plop into the ocean, dying instantly, leaving everyone wondering what I was actually planning.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  19. Damuranashi

I do not think so, Adam Jensen must smell like crap, but again, he never asked for this.

20. Spike

Spike Supernova

All valid opinions. Some people prefers the RNG part of the game, and how to mitigate it with gears. I unfortunately doesn't, which doesn't mean the game isn't great. The game is a classic, and a must have for platform lovers, but it's just not for me.

Cross Code Licking Snowman.png
    Cross Code Tronny Didnt Even Break A Sweat.png

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018