1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. EclipticWulf

3. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Regardless of whether I get this mod here or on the steam workshop, it always, always, crashes my game. It says its compatible with FU, but I tried it both with and without FU, and it would not work either time, and yes I had the add ons.

4. SheiFoxy

SheiFoxy Void-Bound Voyager

Where do you craft the pets? I saw them once then I moved my base around and now I can't figure it out anymore lol.

5. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

The game crashes for me too with this mod installed with FU. I downloaded the FU compatible variant and to no avail. So I was forced to uninstall this for my game to work. Real shame, I like this mod.

6. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

I looked at the author's profile and their status is set to making a further compatibility patch for FU. Looks like this will soon be fixed. I was going to offer to try making a patch but since it's under way there's no need. :)

7. SheiFoxy

I'm running it with FU no problems. I just can't find the crafting station for the mythic pets. I know it's there because I've seen them somewhere before, but I've hunted through all the stations I have and can't find them so I'm thinking I've forgotten about a station somewhere and I just want to know where/how to craft the pets.

8. SheiFoxy

Erm... how do you unlock the recipe for the solstice hunting spear? We have everything to make it but don't know how to craft it.

9. EclipticWulf

I need your .log file after a crash or I know less than you do. It's in the "storage" folder. It's the file called "starbound" with no extension (unless you have extensions enabled, then it's the first .log file with no number in it)

Pets are a little wonky and their recipes keep bugging out. I was planning to release an update soon that should definitely fix it this time.

It should be working. Just checked the player.config patch that adds the recipes and the recipe itself, I see no issues with either. Maybe it's broken in the current forum version? After the next update, let me know if you can find it (it will be at the separator like any other violium/solarium melee weapons).

The Avelon likes this.
  10. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf updated Hunting+ Wildfire with a new update entry:

Fixes, Tweaks, and Halloween Event Returns

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. EclipticWulf

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  12. EclipticWulf

13. EclipticWulf