RP The Fox Box Cafe

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Milosz3107, Feb 19, 2018.

1. DDRPolak78

DDRPolak78 Astral Cartographer

"I think so."
    "Also unlike both of you I'm not from any star system around here."

2. Milosz3107

Milosz3107 Pangalactic Porcupine

"Yep, that's me!"

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

"Well, thats mighty fine great!"
    "Actually, I am here just want to inform you that the cafe can be open for business. We fixed the door and the windows, replaced all the broken cooking appliances with the latest and more advance cooking appliances, fixed and arranged all the tables and chairs, and add a security and a lockdown system, so if there are some punks or thugs messing with you the Evergreen will come and help you sort it out. And yeah, I think thats all of it."
    *Walks to Seargeant Augustyn*
    "And for you, Seargeant Augustyn, the Evergreen give you the map of our universe. It is an electronic map, it will update itself frequently."
    *Handing Seargeant Augustyn the map*
    "Oh yes, I almost forgot. There is a little gift from Captain Saxon before he left. It is a device that allows you to call for our help anytime and anywhere in this universe."
    *Handing both you guys the device*

4. Milosz3107

"Well, it will take some time getting used to the new equipment, but we can work with it."
    "Can you give him my thanks?"

5. Daikon Ocelot

"Well, of course, partner. But, I don't where he is right now. I try to contact him once, and all I hear is an explosion and a gunshot."

6. DDRPolak78

DDRPolak78 Astral Cartographer

"Oh well thank you very much. If you see him give him this"
    *Hands over a customized pistol*
    "It's my trusty pistol, it's served me well"

7. Daikon Ocelot

Oh, God! It has been a long until I forget where the last story are. Oh yes, my reply...

"Yes, of course partner. I will give it to him."
    *Incoming call*
    "Oh, incoming call. I need to go now, there is a recent Occasus attack, and they need my help to fix it. See you soon!"
    *Teleport out from the outpost*
    *Suddenly, a ship is sighted entering the atmosphere, a transmission then coming in*
    "Hello, friend! It's Admiral Hiroshi, we manage to come here safely, after dodging several Occasus fleets."

8. Wilsonionium

Wilsonionium Void-Bound Voyager

*arrives*
    It is quite empty in here.

9. Daikon Ocelot

*An admiral from the ship above and her men teleport down*
    "Oh, hello traveller! If you're going to visit the cafe, I think the owner of cafe is still having a vacation after a great shoot out happened here."
    *Look around*
    "But if you still want to visit the cafe, I think my men can replace him for the moment."
    "Don't worry the cafe has been renovated and rebuilded after the attack happened here and I think now it can go back to business."

10. Milosz3107

*Returns*
    "Hello! Welcome to The Fox Box Cafe! What would you like to order?"

11. Wilsonionium

Wilsonionium Void-Bound Voyager

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

12. Daikon Ocelot

"I guess our mission here is complete, marines! Securing this sector from the Occasus and rebuilding Mr. Kolter's cafe. Alright marines, get back to HQ!"
    *Looking at Fox Box Cafe's sign*
    "But... before we go, I would like to order 1200 pancakes for my crews and prisoners on board."
    Sounds like Big Smoke.

13. Milosz3107

"Umm... I think you're at the wrong store."

"Well, sorry that took a while, but here's your gigantic order - on the house!"

14. Daikon Ocelot

"Excellent!"
    "Okay now, here are ten containers full of pixels for the payment. Keep the change, you may want to expand your business with these containers."
    *Transport ships with container arrive dropping the containers*
    "Alright, we have to go now, more conflicts need to be sort out."
    *The admiral and her men teleported back to the ship, and depart away*

15. Milosz3107

"Ok... wow... that's a lot of money... thanks!"
    *Goes behind the counter muttering to himself, something about drinks.*