Mini Map

Discussion in 'Other' started by Armorine1983, Feb 5, 2018.

?

Would you like to have a mini map displayed on the screen

1. Yes

116 vote(s)
    95.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. Doesn't Matter

4 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

This has probably been posted many times before but i would like to have i mini map displayed on the screen

2. UltraLava

UltraLava Space Hobo

I will be good if theres a mini map for missions and quests

eva valentine and Armorine1983 like this.
  3. vangrunz

vangrunz Orbital Explorer

What kind of mini-map should it be? What should it show? A mission tracker is already available. As long as if you're on the same location it shows you where to go.

Do you have a mod for a mini-map? I've never seen one.

Armorine1983 likes this.
  4. Armorine1983

i wish i knew mod for the mini map or or even map. I map i want is a lot like the game Terraria and i want it mainly for building purposes as a guide

5. EpicEarthy

EpicEarthy Master Chief

Obviously, it will be a hologram or something. But I think it should also show things like depth or coordinates. Maybe the mini map will be a planet, where it loops around in one giant circle. Or maybe it would just be one that looks like Terraria's mini map. Maybe the mini maps' designs will be based on your race. Anyways, a mini map is defiantly a must-have in this game.

Nekomancer120 and Armorine1983 like this.
  6. leugim23PT

leugim23PT Void-Bound Voyager

I think there isn't

7. leugim23PT

leugim23PT Void-Bound Voyager

1.4 will have a minimap, as said in Starbounder, the Official Starbound Wiki.
    "Mini-Map: Rotating circular map showing highlights only such as the location of friendly players, spawn points–but no major details. For the details you’d use a mapping item to create a map as you travel."
    (quote from this page)

eva valentine and Armorine1983 like this.
  8. Armorine1983

I like hearing that and i hope we don't have to wait to much longer for that update