Hi from a nervous forum newbie :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Siraen, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Siraen

Siraen Space Hobo

Hi everyone! I'm a little bit late to the whole forum party, and I'm not really sure how introduce myself, but I've been playing Stardew and Starbound for about 2 years now, they're some of my all time favorite games and I thought I would finally join the forums! This is the first forum I've ever been a part of so i'm super excited and a little nervous! I'd love to start making and maybe posting some of my stardew/starbound fanart here and possibly even learning to make a few Stardew mods? Any advice for a forum newb is much appreciated!!

- Siraen :fishbowl:

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

3. Siraen

Siraen Space Hobo

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hello, Siraen! Welcome to the forums! It is nice to have you here.

5. Siraen

Siraen Space Hobo

Thank you so much!

6. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome! Artists and modders are always a treat for the community!

7. Siraen

Siraen Space Hobo

Thanks! :) Any good basic stardew or starbound modding info you think is really worth linking too would be super appreciated!

8. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides.34001/

These are all good but of particular note are packing/unpacking .pak assets, diagnosing mod errors, and perhaps most important, JSON patching guide which if you click on that one has a TREMENDOUSLY useful link - the JSON expected input/output patch maker.

For Stardew, I haven't tried my hand at modding it other than adjusting some values and settings in existing mods, but that modding community is positively buzzing right now with the new update and converting over to the new format and I'm sure you can learn a lot by checking out the modding subforum. :)

9. Siraen

Siraen Space Hobo

Thank you SOOOO much! This is incredibly helpful :)

The Avelon likes this.
  10. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Hi there. No need to be nervous, really. This place is very accepting. And if you need help with starbound modding, feel free to ask me. I cannot (yet) provide help with Stardew though!

11. MrsGuu

MrsGuu Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome!!! Dont be nervousss....we are nicccccce xD