Music loop button

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Beon, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As the title says, I wish there was a music loop button under the game option. People who want less music can just ignore it and people like me, who wished that the OST would keep looping for years now, can have that without looking for some terrible workaround.

• MasterGhaleon

MasterGhaleon Space Hobo

I second this suggestion. I love the soundtrack and find the empty void between when the song ends and replays again rather sad. I would like to have the option for the day's theme to loop, or move onto the next theme for the season and loop when they've all been played. Great suggestion! I've actually always thought that would be an excellent setting and came to the forums to see if someone already had thought of suggesting it. Turns out I'm not alone :)

Beon likes this.
      • gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

Was just thinking about this, it'd definitely be great. I've never understood why SDV doesn't have continuous BGM.

• Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

From what I've heard is that CA wanted people not be constantly blasted with music to give their ear some rest.

gummywyrms likes this.
          • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i agree, maybe with a list of soundtracks you want to loop? that way you can turn off the ones you don't like

• gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I understand that, especially when you play the game a lot and start to get tired of the music. But it's also just so weird to have pockets of silence where there's no music, and just the sound effects, especially when you're used to having continuous music. It might be more "authentic" or something, but... I don't know, I just don't like it.