[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Out of curiosity.. Why does the social part include de Henchman?
    You can only give 1 gift and never see him again...

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

It is supposed to filter out the Henchman. Do you play in a language other than English? If you can zip and attach the save file where it is showing up, I can take a look at why the filter failed.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

I saw that too, and thought it was just an oversight.

Here's a file where it happens...

Attached Files:

• Hakuna Matata

I've only played in English.
          It's not letting me attach the save though, I'll try again tomorrow.

• MouseyPounds

@Hakuna Matata thanks for the report and @BentFX thanks for the save. I've found how the Henchman was slipping through the filter and changed how things are done to hopefully remedy that.

BentFX likes this.
            • Hakuna Matata

It worked! :D

• bowshewicz

bowshewicz Poptop Tamer

Suggestion: A way to hide characters from the display. We have a 4-player farm where two of the players play very infrequently. I don't want to actually delete their characters or anything, but I do want to be able to see our farm's stats without so much clutter from the objectives that they haven't yet reached, as those players have little or no interest in "clearing objectives" and are just playing for fun.

• Nefrarya

Nefrarya Space Hobo

This tool is a life-saver, thank you so much!

I've played >170 hours and have been trying to find out what I was missing for the crafting achievement. Turns out, I hadn't bought all the recipes from Robin and then completely forgot she even sold them..... ^^'
                  As for single player, the layout and information density is ideal for me. I LOVE the links to the Wiki for missing stuff.

BentFX likes this.
                  • MouseyPounds

It took some time, but this has now been added. When a multiplayer save is loaded, there is now a bar along the bottom where you can turn each player on and off. Toggling a player may cause the page to jump forward or backward a little bit.

• Sleeping Fox

Sleeping Fox Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for this! I crafted almost all of the items several times because I still needed the Crafting Achievement and didn't know which one I had overlooked, and your app revealed that i had never crafted the iron fence, so now I was finally able to get the achievement. I also love that you included the "Help Wanted" Quests. I had given up on completing it because it felt like I had already done so many, but now I know that I only need to do 4 more.

• cel10e

cel10e Void-Bound Voyager

This is an excellent tool, thank you!

• Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Hey, just noticed that "Blob Fish" links to an empty wiki page, as it's actually "Blobfish" :)

MouseyPounds likes this.
                          • MouseyPounds

Thanks. I've pushed out a fix for that although I didn't bump the version number.

• milkybun_

milkybun_ Space Hobo

I'm in year 6 and just came across this tool which I absolutely love btw but it says I'm missing my 8 heart event with Abigail and 4 heart event with Maru even though I've triggered them. Any way to fix this? Also, if I've already upgraded Pam's trailer to the house, does that mean I miss out on the 4 and 6 heart event with Penny?

• MouseyPounds

The App reads the same flags from the save that the game uses to check if an event has been seen; try triggering them again. The Maru 4-heart event occurs at the Clinic on Tuesdays & Thursdays while she is working; you should be able to still experience that one. Abby's 8-heart is notoriously difficult to trigger because the timing is so tight -- you need to enter the shop between 8pm and 9pm on a day when she is there. If she is married, it will become impossible. Even when she is still single, she's only home at that time on some days; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are the best times to try.

As far as I know, Penny's 4- and 6-heart events unfortunately do become impossible after Pam gets a house since it's technically a new location; I should probably mark them that way on the app. It should be possible to force them to spawn via a small Content Patcher mod though; let me know if you want to try that and I'll see if I can make one.

• milkybun_

milkybun_ Space Hobo

:whoop: I'm already married to Abigail lol oh well. But I'll try Maru's again and see if it pops up. Thanks!

• MouseyPounds

So I went ahead and made a mod for this anyway: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2802

margotbean likes this.
                                    • milkybun_

milkybun_ Space Hobo

SO I'm the biggest idiot ever and broke my main save file. I was trying to change my bat cave into a mushroom cave. Can someone fix it for me :cry:

• MouseyPounds

Sure, if you zip and attach your save we can help you out. Preferably the version before you tried to edit it yourself.

• milkybun_

milkybun_ Space Hobo

I think this is the version before I tried to edit it

Attached Files: