1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Need a refund+

Discussion in 'Support' started by REPOPIG, Sep 14, 2018.

1. REPOPIG

REPOPIG Space Hobo

Hi, I just bought SV not too long ago and have just noticed that the game has messed up my TV screen. It has left a stain on it and I am truly disappointed. I need my money back and need to know how to get it and was hoping you can help with damages some how. Please get back to me asap! Also sorry for sending the same pic 3 times. I don't know how to delete them. IMG_20180914_030645.jpg IMG_20180914_030638.jpg

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Yeah you're gonna have to try harder buddy. That's not grounds for a refund

One More Day likes this.
      • Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I don't know how old your TV is and how long you'd have to be playing SDV for non-stop and yet without any interaction for the numbers to be so clearly burned into your screen, but I'm impressed.
        Also Stardew's money counter has a solid black font, which wouldn't burn blank white numbers with a black outline into it. Not to mention the UI doesn't fit with the game.

Also, unless you plan on deconstructing your entire TV ripping the glass out, you aren't going to be cleaning that.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

That looks like screen burn, which is a limitation of some (usually older) screens when showing any image that stays on-screen long enough. It's an issue with your screen, not the game itself.

• REPOPIG

REPOPIG Space Hobo

What does than?

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

The game not running at all. And even that is stretching it given the game is really NOT demanding by any standards.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Refunds aren't handled by the game developer. If you really want a refund, see Steam refunds or GOG refunds (depending where you bought it).

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Willing to bet he tried that already and it didn't work