Went to JojaMart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CowsGoM00, Sep 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CowsGoM00

CowsGoM00 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I got bored and started reading the shelves at JojaMart (honestly didn't know you could read them) and they have some pretty interesting stuff. I wish I could buy teeth whitening canned fish for my player.

[​IMG]

Saraneth, BentFX and Iris Blanche like this.
    • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Huh. Never realized you could do that either. I'll have to check that out next time I play.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Is this something new that's been added? I swear I've tried that before but it didn't do anything.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

It's been around for a while. I don't know if it existed before 1.2, but it's been in at least that long.

Pangaea likes this.
          • Amit Y Ville

Amit Y Ville Space Hobo

How cool would it be if you could buy house insurance. Maybe in the updates your house could get damaged or something and the insurance company repair it.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

What does that have to do with this thread?

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

I agree it's been around a while.
                I know in my first run I went into JoJa mart to check out what the options were and saw these types of things. I forget when I downloaded it <date>, or what version it would have been.
                But it was pre-beta release for sure I started when it was single player only. It could have possibly after multi-player was announced as coming, since a big draw for me was being able to play with my sons. But it also could have been just before since the game was good enough to play without that.

But I have nearly no reason to go through jo-ja mart now. I can find shane and pam at the saloon, and Sam is easy enough to get if need be by fishing outside his house. Maybe I'll start a jo-ja mart farm though. We'll see.

• CowsGoM00

CowsGoM00 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't remember exactly, but I think one of the items you could buy was insurance.