Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirsilica

sirsilica Void-Bound Voyager

That's fair enough. It hasn't done anything to my game though, so I'll continue using it.

• masternetra

masternetra Big Damn Hero

• Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• lezboivy

lezboivy Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone know how to fix an error that says this-

[SMAPI] - Entoarox Framework 2.4.1-unofficial.1-slamerz because its DLL couldn't be loaded.

im running smapi 2.7 with stardew version 1.3.28

• masternetra

• masternetra

Looks like Pelican Fiber needs another unofficial update. jwdred's version 3.1 isn't compatible with SDV 1.3.28 (and pathoschild's unofficial predates at version 3.0.3).

• JamieJ

JamieJ Void-Bound Voyager

How can you have it not charge you when you have your spouse do help? I love this mod, but I shouldn't have to pay anything to have my spouse help out, especially when I'm busting my a$$ and they don't do anything all day. In real life no way would I pay my dead beat spouse to help.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

That was a bug in the compatibility list code. That's fixed now, so unofficial updates are listed again. Sorry for the confusion!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Thanks! Here's the same update for Stardew Valley 1.3.28 (I just fixed the manifest/version so update alerts work correctly).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks again! Here's the same update for Stardew Valley 1.3.29 beta (I just fixed the manifest/version so update alerts work correctly).

Attached Files:

• BeneathThePlass

BeneathThePlass Void-Bound Voyager

My wife and I are running into some issues where neither of us can place furniture down outside, even with the new updates downloaded and installed. This is happening on two different computers, with different mods installed, and I've tried downloading it both here, and on Nexus, so I'm not sure what's going on. Is anyone else having this issue?

(Edit: I managed to put down a single piece of furniture on my lawn, a table, once, but after I picked it back up, I couldn't put anything down again, not even that exact same table in the exact same spot.)

Ack, sorry, I wasn't paying attention: this is for the new updated Entoarox and Furniture Anywhere!

• Funderbunk

Funderbunk Void-Bound Voyager

HopeWasHere likes this.
                  • pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

hi ! I am a new player of stardew valley ( 2 months). I try to install stardew valley expansion. But i have stardew valley 1.3.28. Any mod SV expansion for 1.3 .28 please ? Thank you for advance.

• pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

the same probleme with Jungle temple . Thank you for answer.

• SpireWolves

SpireWolves Void-Bound Voyager

Strangely, I'm using the unofficial 3.1.1 on SDV 3.28 and having no issues whatsoever. It must be one of those rare mods with little compatibility issues, though I'm sure it'd break if I upgraded to the MP beta.

• pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

with te two mod ?

• pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

• pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

i have smapi 2.7 and SDV 1.3.28 win10 and not multilayer

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• pognonregine

pognonregine Space Hobo

ok thank you . and do you know for jungle temple ?

Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.