1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Prop Pack 1.5.0

The Universe's #1 Shopping Catalogue and Shipping

1. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

anything that interferes with the spawning script will affect the pet spawners, however if the mod only patches the tech stations to not have pets attached(which is easier to do), then it will work fine without conflict.

LieutenantSuisei likes this.
  2. LieutenantSuisei

LieutenantSuisei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay. That makes sense. Thanks so much for your help!

3. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

i believe No Pets just removes the pet spawning script from the tech station objects, so you should be good my spawners.

edit: oh whoops, looks like @luna_panshiel beat me to the punch

LieutenantSuisei likes this.
  4. LieutenantSuisei

LieutenantSuisei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's all good! :avail:D: Thank you!

5. rare_candy_bracelet

ppteaser.png
    a preview of some new items coming soon! maybe

and something else too... but what could it possibly be?
    crittercage.gif

6. rare_candy_bracelet

barrackspreview.png stainlesspreview.png
    some more new sets to tide y'all over until I get up off my lazy butt and code them in lol​

Attached Files:

shark213 and LieutenantSuisei like this.
  7. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Heyhoo! I just notice some weird frames or slight error (pardon my perfectionist)
    I'm gonna put it here if it's okay:

1. petcleaningbot, (specifically the "rust" colored) it has weird sprites when jumping around.
    2. tikibarbottom, slightly non-precise sit position (right-faced direction), same error like vanilla counterpart (penguinbar iirc).
    3. skyrimposter; 3 blocks wide object but takes 4 blocks instead. I won't mind if this is intentional, it's just imo!

Suggestion:
    spongy octopus pet! :rofl:

Thank you for your hard work!
    Best regard,

your biggest fan :casper:

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  8. rare_candy_bracelet

oh, good catch! i'll be looking into it as soon as I can (which might be a while from now, so hold tight)

cute!!!!!! :O

[​IMG]

shark213 likes this.
  9. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey there, copying this message from Steam's troubleshooting page. I have no idea how these things are connected, but I found out that your mod somehow slightly breaks the intro mission (no idea if it's like that on it's own, or it's some weird mod interaction). Some items refuse to spawn in the instance with your mod enabled.

To be precise I get this with your mod enabled:

[12:04:15.953] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratesmokegen direction: 1 position: (687, 801)
    [12:04:15.953] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratesmokegen direction: 1 position: (717, 801)
    [12:04:15.957] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratefbannertorn1 direction: 1 position: (725, 802)
    [12:04:16.108] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectorateradio direction: 1 position: (97, 817)
    [12:04:16.164] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratesmokegen direction: 1 position: (703, 826)
    [12:04:16.166] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratesmokegen direction: 1 position: (703, 827)
    [12:04:16.171] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: protectoratesmokegen direction: 1 position: (700, 828)

Full log here: https://pastebin.com/8JnD41tG

Nothing particularly gamebreaking or anything, but figured you might as well want to check this out, in case something like this happens elsewhere in the game.

Edit: Yep, just tested this again with nothing but your mod, the issue still persists. Seems it's something with the mod itself. Updated the log: https://pastebin.com/aKVEHvbQ

I'll assume that the issue has something to do with protectorate's decorations you've added.

10. rare_candy_bracelet

Since this is the first anyone has ever reported an error like this regarding the mod, I don't believe it actually sources back to here. All I've done with the protectorate objects (the ones in the intro mission, not the ones created for Prop Pack) is made a select few of them available for purchase in the shop interface and added some tenant tags to them - and of all the objects that popped up in your error log, the radio is the only one I've patched the .object file for and a quick run through a json checker shows the code is formatted correctly there.

Have you edited the base game's asset folders at all? And did any of the mods you had loaded previously alter anything in the intro mission?

Cauchemare likes this.
  11. Cauchemare

Nope.

I didn't touch anything in the asset folder.

I also specifically cleaned whole storage folder and installed only your mod on a clean install. Same issue.

I'll try to recreate it a few more times and will send the logs in here.

12. Cauchemare

Okay, I take that back. I verified the game via Steam after clearing the storage folder again.

Vanilla log: https://pastebin.com/zBMzCmSd

Modded log: https://pastebin.com/ZQKj5XNi

I have no idea where from or why did the other warnings appear, but radio really disappears from the intro mission with your mod installed :D

13. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

this is bugged behavior from THE GAME ITSELF, this has nothing to do with prop pack, or any mods. a fair few of starbound's dungeon prefabs have invalid placed objects that will fail to spawn in and create errors like this.

basically, the starbound developers design dungeons with an outside application that doesn't have the same "rules" the game itself does, and so not every object can be placed in the way it was with the tiled editor, this creates errors as those objects can't be placed in the way the dungeon schematic says to

repeat: this error has nothing to do with a mod, much less this mod, or any mod

14. Cauchemare

Easy there, I'm not "blaming" anything, just considered reporting a bug (which isn't even really a bug, lol) I THOUGHT might be somehow connected to the mod. Thanks for the info though, might be a little less paranoid about warnings in my logs now.

But I still managed to recreate the issue with the radio multiple times, so at least that (probably) has something to do with the mod. It's pretty consistent. I don't think it's anything gamebreaking either, just writing in here in case this might somehow turn out to be important.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  15. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet updated Prop Pack with a new update entry:

Fun Fact! This Update is Seven Months Late Because the Mod Author is a Chronically Lazy Bum!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. AppleFox

AppleFox Yeah, You!

love this mod! got it on steam but it seems to be deleted now- do you plan to reupload it any time soon?

17. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Nice. Thumbs up for the boreal wood set m8.

18. Yev

Yev Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aw yiss, loving the new stuff, already set out to use it in some new buildings.
    Which led me to find some glitches, and not of the medieval armor wearing kind.

- The barracks bunk bed doesn't spawn it's top half, due to the object file directing to a wrong script location, it also doesn't drop itself on deconstruction
    - modern shingles and modern tiles don't have icons
    and last but not least, I can't actually 'buy' any of the new stuff unless in admin mode.
    That's what I could find so far. Managed to fix the bunk bed's top for myself so it's error doesn't show up in the log file, but it's obviously better if it gets fixed in the files people download too.

Attached Files:

19. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

New items do not appear in the store. Have to use the spawn command! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

20. rare_candy_bracelet

shoot! thanks for the heads up, guys. I'll put out a patch in a little bit!