Modding Discussion Extended Romance Mod- Recruiting

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AquilegiaStardew, Aug 29, 2018.

1. AquilegiaStardew

AquilegiaStardew Void-Bound Voyager

While I love Stardew Valley, one of the things I feel it falls short on is the romance system. The heart events are cute and help you to discover more of the characters, but after you start dating and get married it's pretty lackluster for the most part.
    I aim to create a mod that greatly expands the romance system by adding:
    • New events (including "dates", unique to each character and season)
    • New dialogue
    • New mail
    • New quests
    • More dynamic schedules
    • More dynamic marriage schedules
    If the main part goes well, I will consider creating polyamory and/or matchmaker systems as well.

However, I am fairly busy, getting back into the school year, and it would take a lot longer for me to develop this on my own. I am looking for willing volunteers with experience in eventing and/or writing.

Anyone who is interested in helping with the development of this project, please let me know!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • zachabossaloler

zachabossaloler Intergalactic Tourist

I am intrested add me on discord: zachabossaloler#1179
      I don't know much about C# but I am trying to learn and I think I could help

• AquilegiaStardew

You don't really have to know much code, just the game's own commands. If there's enough interest, I can create a discord server for us all to discuss and plan out the system.

• AquilegiaStardew

• AquilegiaStardew

Bump! We could use some more help with the project.

• Laera

Laera Intergalactic Tourist

I don't know how to code yet, but I am a writer. I could maybe help with scenes/events/dialogue while learning to code, if you still need help?