Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

@sunnrock
    Just an advice, mate.
    Perhaps it's better if you edit your previous post instead of re-uploading it (you only have to post the changes and link it to your previous post), so the wiki editors doesn't have to change the unofficial mod link.
    ----
    Edit :
    added missing entries to the wiki from page 25+ (some combination mods are skipped)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • sunnrock

sunnrock Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, that's true. I've been updating the wiki myself for my content packs, but you're right that it's less bothersome here if I just edit my posts in the future. Sorry about that!

• coldazrael

Added more more entry from page 20+
        I didn't say to delete your post though xD I think it's okay to inform the update, as long the updated file replaced the old one in the post that was submitted to the wiki.
        Anyways you're the one who added my conversion (Rue's) to the wiki right? Thanks for that :D

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
        • sunnrock

sunnrock Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, ok! And yeah, that was me, you're very welcome! :D

• coldazrael

Added alot of stuff to the wiki from page 1+, hopefully people won't be requesting alot for already-converted mods :v

Just a reminder for some fellows here who did alot of convert to the mods, I urge you all to register yourself to the wiki so you can add your own conversion by yourself. It's not that difficult and you don't even have to use your email for verification.
            I'm reminding for the sake to avoid a such incident like... if you were already converted a certain mod, then some weeks or months or years later, someone converted the mod that was already being converted by yourself. Surely it is somehow feels like a waste of time, right? Moreover, it's really tiresome to add a bulk of entries at once :/

By the way, I'll be willing to give most of you an ease if you were having troubles to access the wiki page, like lagging or whatever. Just PM me to have your entry to be submitted at the wiki.

• coldazrael

Attached Files:

• susane99

susane99 Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if there is any conversion of Yoseri's clothing mod or a pack of clothes?

• coldazrael

I've roamed to the whole page on this thread yesterday yet I found nothing.

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/yoseiris-shirts.136091/
                It seems that the author removed the file for some reason. I'll be willing to help but I'm not so sure if I'm going to share the link here because from the original mod itself was meant to be locked. So this falls to personal request.
                If you are letting me to handle the conversion, just upload the clothing mod from your file by PM. I'll do the best I can.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
                • PandaSong

PandaSong Void-Bound Voyager

Has a conversion to CP been done for the update for Missy's Shirts? If not, would it be possible to get it done, please? I really hate replacing the XNB's.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Here ya go, just a lazy one from me. :)

Edit: If you didn't catch it, redownload it. I derped and forgot something.

Attached Files:

joycheart, Itxamelia, J3RICHO and 4 others like this.
                    • PandaSong

PandaSong Void-Bound Voyager

Oh sweet, thank you! That was fast!

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

No problem. ^^ Was a very simple pack to make so I just threw it together. Let me know if there's issues.

• coldazrael

Um.. Missy's shirts were already on the wiki though :/

Well It seems I replied rather late lol

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Well to be fair the mod had been updated recently. I don't really know what changed, but eh. Didn't take me long to throw the pack together.

• coldazrael

And you are the one who updated it, that was the right thing to do I think.
                              That mukamii fellow last active was a month ago though.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah the update on Missy's Shirts is listed as the 14th of this month, so eh. Doesn't hurt to keep stuff updated I suppose.

• coldazrael

@Kuriiyo
                                  after our little incident yesterday, I trust that you have considered to update the wiki by yourself.
                                  ...Right? xD

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I actually don't trust myself with editing something public, my apologies.

• kngermanotta

kngermanotta Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

Aubri, PandaNikita and Medicell like this.
                                    • coldazrael

Very well, I'll edit it for you. :)
                                      I just hope that wasn't a sort of lazy excuse :x

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.