Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you svm for making this! I've been using it for a week now ^^ by the way, the billboard and calendar at Pierre's seem to be unchanged, I've tried fixing it myself with photoshop but no luck, result still the same..

Pic :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Asunai, Expanded Fridge is a Smapi mod, not a Content Patcher mod. Try asking in the Updating mods for 1.3 thread, someone may have a fix there.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Attached Files:

• asunai

asunai Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure where that thread is, and all I need is someone to change the version file. I don't really know the difference between CP and Smapi, they both go in the mods folder.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

This is a SMAPI mod, not a Content Patcher mod. The author is working on updating it, but wants to release all of their mod updates for SDV 1.3 at the same time.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

ah, sorry about that

• netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

oops I looked for it but somehow missed it! thanks!

• coldazrael

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2190
                added the seasonal window mode and the all fireplace replacements can be toggled between clean and normal. Set the fireplace toggle to disabled if you don't want any changes.

https://mega.nz/#!OM4HBS4J!CshM8U9a--xUkmm0konrgz8k4pkVujVXoNtCyaaR3Us

Edit :
                -Added configs for farmhouse that supposed to exist, the otherbed config will change the toddler's bed and other townfolks' bed. PS : the new bathroom config isn't tested yet.
                -Added clean version for farmer's bed
                -Configschema value changes : farmerbed : clean, normal, disabled
                -Updated for 1.3.36 compatibility
                -Configschema value changes : seasonalwindow : dynamic, static, disabled
                -Added master config "furniture"

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
                • Riella

Riella Void-Bound Voyager

hey guys, i'm pretty new to modding and i recently combined mi's classy victorian furniture set with eemie's classy furniture set into one tilesheet (as per mi's recommendation on the mod's nexus page), but I can't for the love of god figure out how to make it work in-game ;;

most of the modded furniture shows up correctly; however, some of the furniture is a cross between the original textures and the new ones (such as my half bunny, half junimo abomination) , and the ones I manually copy and pasted onto mi's tilesheet from eemie's tilesheet just don't show up at all.

could someone help make the tilesheet into a contentpatcher pack that works for the new 1.3 update? thank you so much in advance!

Attached Files:

Lunardaisy and HiddenLilly like this.
                  • coldazrael

@Riella
                    check your inbox

-----------------------------
                    made the hats from CC Sakura Collection ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1035 ) to be configurable. Simple choose between alicebow, catchyoucatchmeband, CChairclips, CCheadband, kittyears, mothercap, platinumbands, snowrabbitbonnet, tobiracrown, tomoedaclips in each config. fill in disabled if you want to keep the selected vanilla hat.

----
                    Edit : Now works smoothly with allayna's conversion ( https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-41#post-3299332 )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
                      Medicell, macaro0n and Riella like this.
                    • Shoatie

Shoatie Orbital Explorer

Is there a chance anybody might be able to convert this mod for CP?

• Riella

Riella Void-Bound Voyager

sorry! didn't see your pm until now, I sent you a message back! ^^ @coldazrael

• coldazrael

Attached Files:

• littlesin21

littlesin21 Aquatic Astronaut

For anyone who may have noticed that the wallpapers and floors in Eemie's Classy New Interior were showing up if you were already using them in a room, but not showing up in the catalogs or in the shops, I've uploaded an updated version of the mod to fix that problem.

I figured out that there are actually two versions of walls_and_floors.png. One in the content folder and one in the maps folder. The version I had didn't have coding to replace the file located in maps, so the catalog and shops weren't updated and I wasn't allowed to use or change the walls and floors with modded versions in new rooms and buildings. Someone may have already fixed this, but I wasn't able to find anything, so I worked on fixing it myself.

I've tested my modifications on my copy of SV and everything works on my end. If anyone uses this and has issues, please let me know although this is the first time I've modded anything in Stardew and am a total newbie at this. Hopefully someone finds my changes useful.

What I did:
                          • Combined the Funiture, Kitchen, Town Interior, and Walls and Floors PNGs into the same Asset file (some earlier versions of the CP mod didn't have the funiture assets/content.json. It was uploaded as a separate mod)
                          • Combined all coding into one content.json file
                          • Edited the content.json to include replacement coding for wall_and_floors.png in the content/maps folder and not just the content folder
                          Edit: To complete the home you'll also need "Classy Kitchen" and "Classy Bed" (unless you are using other mods for those parts of the house). The zips are uploaded as well. I'm also using Mi's Fireplaces.

Attached Files:

PennyRoyalTea and Medicell like this.
                          • coldazrael

I believe you forgot to add this, no wonder the kitchen only loads the fridge and the wall parts ;/

Code:
                            {
                            "Action": "EditImage",
                            "Target": "farmhouse_tiles.xnb",
                            "FromFile": "assets/kitchen.png",
                            "FromArea": { "X": 16, "Y": 192, "Width": 64, "Height": 48 },
                            "ToArea": { "X": 16, "Y": 192, "Width": 64, "Height": 48 },
                            },

{
                            "FromArea": { "X": 176, "Y": 192, "Width": 16, "Height": 128 },
                            "ToArea": { "X": 176, "Y": 192, "Width": 16, "Height": 128 },
                            },

{
                            "FromArea": { "X": 0, "Y": 303, "Width": 17, "Height": 17 },
                            "ToArea": { "X": 0, "Y": 303, "Width": 17, "Height": 17 },
                            },

PandaNikita likes this.
                            • sari90

sari90 Void-Bound Voyager

• coldazrael

• coldazrael

@sari90
                              you can configure the group of furniture by yourself

Attached Files:

lylo, dollynevida, ppnnmm and 3 others like this.
                              • littlesin21

littlesin21 Aquatic Astronaut

I did not originally convert this mod to CP. The Fireplace issue has been there since the original CP conversion uploaded to this thread, but me not being a modder, I had no idea what the issue was or how to fix it on my own. Farther back in the thread I asked why the fireplace wasn't loading and if anyone had a fix and didn't get a response. I eventually downloaded the Mi's Fireplace CP version and used that instead which I actually like better, so I didn't spend weeks thinking about the fireplace as I did the walls and floors. I assumed someone would notice and fix the issue, or it was an issue with SV 1.3 that couldn't be fixed considering the devs changed how fireplaces work.

You are free to update the zip and reupload it with the fireplace fix. I'm leaving my personal version as is because I like Mi's fireplaces. Otherwise I can upload a new version with the fireplace fix here for anyone who wants it.

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.