Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

json files can be opened by notepad, or other text editing programs.
    can you share your log at log.smapi.io?

• blackndrose

blackndrose Big Damn Hero

I'm sorry, I did figure out how to open them. I've been studying hardware and apparently forgot everything I knew about software, lol.

https://log.smapi.io/npBfi97f Here's the log. The Smapi screen that shows all my mods isn't showing anything about this mod and nobody has changed.

• blackndrose

blackndrose Big Damn Hero

So, I ran it again after reinstalling a third time, and of course, it works... Sorry for wasting your time!

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I have a question.

When I get override errors like this:

[ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > entry #58 (Load tilesheets/bushes): Target 'tilesheets/bushes' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TileSheets/bushes' already loads tilesheets\bushes). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > Load terrainfeatures/tree1_{{season}}: Target 'terrainfeatures/tree1_{{season}}' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree1_fall' already loads terrainfeatures\tree1_Fall, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree1_spring' already loads terrainfeatures\tree1_Spring, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree1_summer' already loads terrainfeatures\tree1_Summer, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree1_winter' already loads terrainfeatures\tree1_Winter). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > Load terrainfeatures/tree2_{{season}}: Target 'terrainfeatures/tree2_{{season}}' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree2_fall' already loads terrainfeatures\tree2_Fall, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree2_spring' already loads terrainfeatures\tree2_Spring, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree2_summer' already loads terrainfeatures\tree2_Summer, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree2_winter' already loads terrainfeatures\tree2_Winter). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > Load terrainfeatures/tree3_{{season}}: Target 'terrainfeatures/tree3_{{season}}' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree3_fall' already loads terrainfeatures\tree3_fall, 'A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree3_winter' already loads terrainfeatures\tree3_winter). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > Load terrainfeatures/tree3_spring: Target 'terrainfeatures/tree3_spring' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load TerrainFeatures/tree3_spring' already loads terrainfeatures\tree3_spring). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Flower Valley for ContentPatcher > Load Buildings/Junimo Hut: Target 'Buildings/Junimo Hut' conflicts with other load patches ('Elle's Old Junimo Huts > Load Buildings/Junimo Hut' already loads Buildings\Junimo Hut). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.

Is there a way to resolve them? I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I can't figure it out! Is it just deleting some of the code?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

You'll have to decide which mod you want to use since they both can't over-write the same files.

• neoisnotanderson

neoisnotanderson Tentacle Wrangler

When I loaded this map, the farm debris spawned in random places like cliffsides and the water. Some of which couldn't be accessed by the player. I've attached pictures.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Ches713

Ches713 Void-Bound Voyager

Converted Marshmallow Unicorn by jigajang to CP. If the author would like to host the files themselves or wants me to take this down, they're more than welcome to message me!

Attached Files:

PandaNikita and Medicell like this.
                • dontlookbaby

dontlookbaby Space Spelunker

yo!! can anyone convert these two furniture mods by yellog? maybe make them into one? idk!! but ty!

• SuperElement

SuperElement Void-Bound Voyager

Couple of conversions that people asked for help with in the modding channel of the discord. The Alternate Fences and Gates one is just fixing some of the issues the original port in this thread had, and the Lunatic one I just ported quickly for somebody. Both unofficial.

Attached Files:

• Dostic

Dostic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would someone take this more complicated task of converting this map to make it usable?
                      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1545/
                      Edit: After reading more in this thread it seems to be hard to load maps through content patcher and I was wondering what could be used to load this map if it's made compatible for 1.3.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
                      • aaronson2012

aaronson2012 Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

icekeymmwolf likes this.
                      • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

right now you could just load this map as one of the existing maps using content patcher

• netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

Do we have a page somewhere with requests need to be done? I know we have the page of things done...

neoisnotanderson likes this.
                          • tapiridae

tapiridae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Someone posted a link to a request submission form and a google spreadsheet where submitted requests could be seen a page back!

• supervamp78

supervamp78 Void-Bound Voyager

• coldazrael

Here you go.
                              I also fixed the misplaced portraits on the anime mod, but I haven't fully tested the baby mod since my farmers have none. And for the Daisen Mod, I've only tested the portrait and the sprite of it. The rest of them runs smoothly.

Edit :
                              [CP] OhoDavi's SDV Anime Mod - Added Maru with glasses down that supposed to exist
                              [CP] OhoDavi's SDV Anime Mod - Added Robin
                              [CP] OhoDavi's SDV Anime Mod - Configschema reformed :
                              Ohodavi's Robin Portrait with Robin Romance Support : Click Here
                              Other Anime Portraits : Click Here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
                              • supervamp78

supervamp78 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much, so quick question. Is there a way to effectively mix and match portrait and sprite mods?

• coldazrael

I only used the EditImage for the Action in content.json. The rest are to match the x and y coordinates in FromFile and ToFile. The problem is i don't know how to explain it further than this lol

Sorry if I couldn't help much, mate.

• asunai

asunai Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone fix expanded fridge so it works in the current version?

The recent update on steam broke it... It's a CP thing...I need this mod :(

Here's a link to the unofficial CP version of expanded fridge. Smapi is telling me the version doesn't match so it won't load it. I've already downgraded my copy of stardew, but smapi still says it doesn't match. Can anyone just change the version file so I can load it again? I doubt it's actually broken

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qdgjq1t52vmlzl/ExpandedFridge 1.2.9-unofficial.1-f4ith.zip?dl=0

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
                                      tapiridae likes this.
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.