Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Okay, with this version I can enter the new map from the entrance north of the farm. Trees, rocks, weeds and grass have appeared normally and match the season of my farm; the grass, bushes and trees on the raised area of the map do not. Also, I do not see an entrance to the expansion from the farm itself.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

no theres not right now... i may do that later

• Moragaine

It's all good, then.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

• sunnrock

sunnrock Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! Not sure if this has been done before, but I created a google form for requests: https://goo.gl/forms/yKAVhk9VmeU8kaQB3

If you've posted a request here and haven't seen it addressed, feel free to submit it through the form!

And here's the spreadsheet of responses for any modders who want something to do (currently empty): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iuJ3AeH0uthLgDR-MjrdIkY3W_xyPHI9XzpWNY2Z68A/edit?usp=sharing

If you've created a content pack for one of the requests on the spreadsheet, please use the google form to let me know so that I can take the request down!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
          • sunnrock

sunnrock Void-Bound Voyager

Correction to my previous post: I was a dork and didn't realize that I hadn't finished disabling all my conflicting mods, so it had looked like it wasn't working when it actually was. So here's the content pack, non-fruit trees included this time!

EDIT: Fixed an issue where the vanilla pine trees were showing up during summer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
              Medicell likes this.
            • dutch915

dutch915 Void-Bound Voyager

REQUEST: Would anyone be willing to make a CP version of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/906

I really like the look of the double garage but this thing is OLD. Like, requires Seasonal Immersion old.

Thank you muchly :)

HopeWasHere likes this.
              • OkikuMew

OkikuMew Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! So I've made a few ports/conversions out of "necessity" (mods I couldn't live without, but havent gotten any updates, official or not), and thought of sharing with all of you! Admittedly they're done quickly so it may have some mistakes (it is my first time doing this after all... not just first time posting here!), but I'll gladly update them if needed.

Rusty Trough Fixes
                Remove That Damn Rock
                FixDesertBusStop
                Stardew Shortcuts
                Shirtless Alex
                Shorter-haired Sebastian
                Sam's Hair Makeover
                Zen Garden Obelisk Earth and Water

Attached Files:

Medicell and aijvelle like this.
                • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Here is the Big Garage.... I know the stable part will work, not sure about the tractor building though, as I don't know how it works in game.
                  I do know that with Patho's tractor mod -
                  you remove his image of the garage and name these images spring_garage and so on and it will work

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
                    PandaNikita likes this.
                  • macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

I've looked for it and it seems nobody has posted it here yet,
                    I converted Alex Reborn Overhaul made by Harzelora; I'm sharing them just in case somebody wants it

Both tested and worked <3

Attached Files:

• dutch915

dutch915 Void-Bound Voyager

Allayna you are a gem, thank you :)

• joshmiller83

joshmiller83 Big Damn Hero

Are there any mods that expand the Farm Cave? Are they for Content Patcher and up to date?

Thanks!

• pablin_1456

pablin_1456 Aquatic Astronaut

• Lephise

Lephise Void-Bound Voyager

Requesting a Beds Recolor conversion! Thanks for the hard work everyone.

• Nickromancer

Nickromancer Void-Bound Voyager

Hi so usually I'd take a stab at trying to code myself since I'm relatively familiar with different types of coding... but frankly I'm too exhausted from personal stuff and got too frustrated on my first attempt at trying to make a simple CP mod so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to convert one of these two mods?[either one is fine I just can't stand the yellow dirt] or if it's even possible since I haven't really seen any CP maps at all.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/454
                            https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1387?

Thanks in advance whether or not it gets done, it's appreciate either way.

• Moragaine

@pablin_1456 Stardew Brewery is not an xnb mod and can't be updated with just Content Patcher.

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Here you go,
                                the allowed values for the config.json are : @Default, blue, green, grey, red, yellow, and those numbers 01 until 47
                                01-47 are wallpaper bedsheets based on the list.png file.

PS : I didn't mean to mention this default guy, it just happen to be the variable name lol

-----
                                Edit :
                                Bug fix for 1.3.36 compatibility

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
                                • Lephise

Lephise Void-Bound Voyager

Tested and working perfectly! Thanks so much! :coffee:

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

guys, is it okay to post a mod which is already migrated? For example, I made my version of Eemie's English Lamp Post with more config in it.
                                    -----
                                    @Allayna
                                    I found a bug in your Eemie's color pallet recolor mod. In case you forgot, I'm waiting your reply in Nexus.

-----
                                    Here's most horror stuff (except trees and fruit trees) from this thread
                                    https://community.playstarbound.com...os-and-spooky-aesthetics-updated-11-7.126419/

Values for fences mod
                                    fence : barbedwire, darkiron, fadedwhite, mossyoldstone, oldstone, picket
                                    gate : woodgate, irongate, vanillablackgate, whitewoodgate

Values for Lamps and Braziers mod
                                    braziers : blackwood, blackstone, twistedstump, darkcarved, blackbarrel
                                    lamps : hangedlamp, bentlamp

Values for Scarecrows : ruggedcrow, invisibleman, stinkyjack, rackabones, bloodysnowman, woodspecter, hangedcrow, wight, eviltiki

All objects from those mods can be enabled/disabled

Attached Files:

PandaNikita and Medicell like this.
                                    • blackndrose

blackndrose Big Damn Hero

For some reason, my game is not registering this mod at all?? I have CP and Json (the files are json files so I can't open them to see what's going on?)

Edit: silly me, right clicked to edit. But still don't know why my game isn't registering this.

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.