RELEASED Content Pack Conversion of Eemie's Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by shannenenen, Aug 6, 2018.

1. shannenenen

shannenenen Void-Bound Voyager

I love all of Eemie's mods, but I haven't been able to use the seasonal versions of their Victorian buildings or any of the flowers included in the mod which can be found here. This is an unofficial update to that mod. If Eemie updates the mod themselves, this mod should be considered obsolete, and Eemie's version should be used instead. All images used in this mod are Eemie's- the only work that's mine is the coding that allows them to work with Content Patcher.

This is my first time creating any sort of mod for SDV, let alone a redux. If this kind of update or post isn't allowed on the forums, please let me know and I'll take it down right away. Otherwise, I just want fans of Eemie's work to be able to use their mods with the current version of the game, and I hope you enjoy using this in your game once again!

Update Aug 17, 2018: I've re-uploaded the mod with an updated assets folder to fix the error with the Deluxe Coop. Thanks, Allayna!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, thank you for your work, I love it,
      but when I tried it, here's what on my error log :

[09:03:52 ERROR ContentPatcher] Can't apply image patch "Eemie Seasonal Victorian Buildings Redux > entry #55 (EditImage Buildings/Deluxe Coop)": target area (X:0, Y:0, Width:99, Height:128) extends past the right edge of the image (Width:96), which isn't allowed. Patches can only extend the tilesheet downwards.

[09:03:52 TRACE SMAPI] ContentPatcher intercepted Buildings\Deluxe Coop. [09:03:52 TRACE SMAPI] ContentPatcher intercepted Buildings\Deluxe Coop.

The deluxe coop was still vanilla :(

AgentBrel likes this.
      • a9s1d0f1g8h4

a9s1d0f1g8h4 Intergalactic Tourist

THANK you very much
        it works perfactly for me

• AgentBrel

AgentBrel Space Hobo

i am having this same issue :( everything looks great but i have a giant red chicken coop instead of the nice victorian one :(

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I remember having this issue, somehow the replacement image is slightly too big, fixed em myself
            just drop this into the mod

Attached Files:

• macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks dear!

• shannenenen

Thank you for your help with that! I didn't have that problem when I was play testing, so I didn't think there were any issues. I'll update the OP with the fixed assets folder.

• swyrl

swyrl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

would you mind if I make it configurable and add it to the thread?

• shannenenen

Go for it!

• idaandu

idaandu Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I'm really a big fan of this mod and after a long time of not playing, it stopped working. I've started clean and reinstalled my mono and smapi and I was so happy to see this updated version of Eemie's lovely mod but upon installing it now, SMAPI says the mod needs updating :( Any help would be appreciated!

• Starbound Sailor Moon

Starbound Sailor Moon Industrial Terraformer

I made a version of the craftables_indoor assets to be compatible with most of the "Witchy Decorations" (seasonal version) mod, since ManaKirel had intended it to work with Eemie's Craftable Flowers. Just thought I'd share if anyone else would like to use it along with this mod, plus this is my first attempt at mod editing so I hope that's okay? Lol.

Just replace the craftables_indoor.png in each season's correct folder, renaming it without the seasons in parenthesis.

Attached Files:

fadedwaif, Beon and Darkcedars like this.
                        • 3duyy

3duyy Intergalactic Tourist

working well tks u so much

• Noneretus

Noneretus Space Hobo

wich folder should i change for this one?

• AnnieAngel

AnnieAngel Orbital Explorer

Where do you put the folder to make it work with content patcher? and should it be ziped or unziped? i cant make it work >.<

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@AnnieAngel All the Cp mods go in the Mods folder, Content Patcher will pick up any packs written for it as long as the info in the mod is correct. All mods should be unzipped to use them.

• fadedwaif

fadedwaif Orbital Explorer

hi I just wanted to express a huge THANK YOU (and to bookmark this thread for myself)

i'm obsessed with eemie's flowers and I didn't think this mod existed, it wasn't super easy to find. i imported everything on android and it's absolutely gorgeous <3!

• roxxie97

roxxie97 Void-Bound Voyager

The last update has been awhile.. Is this mod still working wiith the newest version of smapi? Don't wanna break my save... :)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

CP mods rarely break. As long as Content Patcher is up to date, the mods that use it will work(unless an update of the game changes things).

• Areonin

Areonin Space Hobo

still working well for me, but the only thing is the big shed with upgraded size is still vanilla
                                        the desert obelisk is vanilla,
                                        the house mailbox is Vanilla but you can get another mod to fix that,
                                        and the gold clock is Vanilla
                                        Tractor mod garage is vanilla

otherwise still loving the mod thankyou everyone for doing this

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019