1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FU S.A.I.L. Modded Race Support 2018-10-08

A bunch of patches to make sure modded species get Frackin Universe's S.A.I.L. interface.

1. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cyel submitted a new mod:

FU S.A.I.L. Modded Race Support - A bunch of patches to make sure modded species get Frackin Universe's S.A.I.L. interface.

Read more about this mod...

2. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi @Cyel I just updated this mod via the Github page and noticed my Aegi character has the vanilla SAIL interface instead of the FU one. Is this a bug, or is the update just not complete yet?

4. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cyel updated FU S.A.I.L. Modded Race Support with a new update entry:

patches update following FU's update

Read the rest of this update entry...

The update is "complete", I just tested with an Aegi and it's working fine here; do you still have the issue (I assume so, since nothing changed), and do you have other mods maybe related to the Aegi? Could you upload your log file (Starbound/storage/starbound.log) so that I can check the load order? Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  5. NaturesWitness

I just tried updating to the version posted here on the forum, now I get CTD when interacting with SAIL. Here's a log for you.

https://pastebin.com/BJLPFJLe

EDIT - Tried using the Github build again, no CTD but still has vanilla SAIL. Also seems to be affecting all modded races, not just Aegi. Could you have uploaded the wrong file to the forum by mistake? Here's a log using the version downloaded from Github.

https://pastebin.com/4z3uJAPT

MORE EDIT - The Github version is working, I just put the folder in wrong ;( I think the forum version is still broken though.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Cyel likes this.
  6. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

patches update following FU's update

woa that's weird, I definitely overwrote the previous version's .pak for this and I do have the correct .pak on my pc, but the one on the forums was still the old one, thanks for catching this! Should work correctly, now

Edit: just tested and the forum still has the previous version... working on that aaa

7. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

FU S.A.I.L. Modded Race Support -- third attempt

There, turns out if you don't set a version string, you're posting a resource update without actually updating the resource, which I find odd and confusing but whynot, I should've read the tiny gray characters

Works properly now, thanks!

8. NaturesWitness

Just tried out the forum version, everything seems fine. Thanks for the fix!

Cyel likes this.
  9. Quintexial

Quintexial Subatomic Cosmonaut

Newest forum version here has a dependency for FU, even though the github version doesn't.
    This results in it crashing when I have ztarbound installed but not FU (which it shouldn't be doing).
    In fact, this forum version is missing a lot of the newer changes to the steam version.

Cyel likes this.
  10. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Indeed, my bad and thanks for the notification! I keep forgetting to update here because of all the additional steps...

ztarbound update, a bunch of other species

11. WorstSurvivor

WorstSurvivor Void-Bound Voyager

sorry to revive you, is it possible to make SAIL from theme (like knightfall mod) to have FU UI? Or anyone know how to edit it myself?