1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. DrakoZ

DrakoZ Pangalactic Porcupine

sapowerb
    powerh
    powerh
    powert

2. OctavioAGS

OctavioAGS Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  3. DrakoZ

Sorry)

powerl

4. SeekoDestroyer

SeekoDestroyer Big Damn Hero

If I ever need to look at this mod's stuff for help with my own mods, I just install the raw version which has it unpacked.

5. SeekoDestroyer

SeekoDestroyer Big Damn Hero

I think I inadvertently used the same sprites you did for the Magmaul projectile.
    Oops!

Same with the Hyper Beam projectile, but we used different colors.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  6. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

So I started screwing around with this a couple of days ago. Here's my feedback so far.

• First, bug; The icemissileexpl2.projectile erroneously refers to an "icemissilesexp2.png" that doesn't exist; It should be "icemissilesexpl2.png".
    • The way the Diffusion Missile works seems curious to me. I don't quite get why it differs from the Fusion Diffusion Missile so heavily. And it bugged me enough that I sought to change it; on my modded version of the game, the Diffusion Missile has a much smaller explosion radius, but it spawns four ice projectiles which spiral around the point of impact for three seconds - which, near as I can tell, is pretty much exactly how it works in Fusion. My spiralling projectiles don't have trails, but that's a purely-visual effect that shouldn't be TOO difficult to implement. Files are yours if you want 'em.
    • Missile and Super Missile are a bit peculiar to me. They can be charged like other weapons but charging them apparently has... no effect whatsoever. I'd suggest changing these one of two ways; Either remove Super Missile as an independent weapon and make it the Charge mode of regular Missile, like in Metroid Prime, or make the charge modes fire homing missiles - probably kick up the cooldown and energy cost to help balance it out.
    • Finally, the Hunters weapons seem... off. As in, not very faithful. Although I'll have to find my copy of Hunters to refresh my memory to be sure. EDIT: Nevermind, just found it. More feedback to come shortly.

7. DrakoZ

Recently, I could not get to the fashion (That time was not, then I had to do another project ..

I know that so far there are many shortcomings, because that's why it's in the concrete state =)
    I hope in the near future, I will find free time to continue.

8. Toastanium

Toastanium Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you! Do your best!

9. smashbro596

smashbro596 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So is this mod dead?
    i kinda wanted to ask if we could get a grappling gun for the mod. it could work like the hookshot would from the zelda mod i have.

10. LunarCast

LunarCast Void-Bound Voyager

Was this mod just updated? I have a Phazon suit now and the beams are different.

11. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You can literally look at the mod page and see it hasn't been updated since November 8th, 2016.

This isn't the workshop. Mods don't update automatically anyway.

12. LuceoX30

LuceoX30 Void-Bound Voyager

Is this mod still going on? I saw that Chucklefish just started making a 1.4 for Starbound.

13. Empress K

Empress K Void-Bound Voyager

It sucks this mod hasn't been worked on in so long. Some of the stuff require things that no longer exist in the game. :( Like Uranium in Hyper beam. :(

14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Frackin Universe has Uranium tho
    I dunno if it'd work, but it's worth checking out