Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cedarlings

cedarlings Void-Bound Voyager

Would anyone be able to help me out? I'm currently using the Hudson Valley building mod with a friend and as soon as their cabin was upgraded, I only saw what was in the picture below but they saw their cabin as normal? I'm not getting any SMAPI errors or anything, so I'm not sure what's happening on my end.
    [​IMG]

• Eetheart

Eetheart Void-Bound Voyager

Here's the unofficial Content Patcher version of Hot Pam - Sprite and Portrait.

Original version can be found here

The OC of the mod(s) are allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
      • pablin_1456

pablin_1456 Aquatic Astronaut

@Allayna created a CP of "FarmHouse Extended", where all the versions of the original mod are included, but, the mapping is a little messy, she said that she was bringing in that but that it would take some time.
        I leave the link if you like to check the post:
        https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-40#post-3299266

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

What message is it giving you? Most errors when opening a map is wanting the tilesheets to be in the folder...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
          • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

what version are you using?

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Here's the Pokemon starters and Pegasi/Dragon re-textures, I've lost track of original posts

Attached Files:

• AwayWithAngels

AwayWithAngels Yeah, You!

can anyone convert Eemies map upgrades so it can be used with CP? i really want to change my map textures so they look a lot nicer with her victorian buildings mod! or recommend any other map editing mods?

• saradarko7

saradarko7 Big Damn Hero

• cedarlings

cedarlings Void-Bound Voyager

on page 9, the 6th and 7th replies are for these two map mods which i pretty much swear by!!
                  Hill top farm (replaces the forest farm!)
                  White water farm (replaces the fishing farm)

i'm a fool and i guess i hadn't updated my mod to the most recent version omg... ty for bringing it to my attention because i got no code in smapi to update! (even though now that i did update, it's telling me to update again?)

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Mods SHOULD have something in their manifest file to basically let smapi know what mod it is on the website. Then it looks at the version listed in the manifest vs the version on the website.
                    And even if it does, it is VERY easy for a mod maker to forget to update the version inside the manifest before they upload an update, so that even if you ARE up to date, Smapi don't think you are.
                    Download the newest again, then check the version line inside the mod itself vs what the website says. If it doesn't match, just correct the manifest yourself :p
                    you're looking in the manifest.json file, should just open inside Notepad.... theres a line that says Version and a number.

edit, yep, they didn't update the vesion inside the manifest.
                    open it up, and change the version line to 1.0.2 instead of 1.0.0 and you'll be good :)

cedarlings likes this.
                    • KazooKitty

KazooKitty Void-Bound Voyager

• hugbeam

hugbeam Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way someone can migrate the Trio Falls foraging map + default waterfalls?
                      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1292

It's one of my favorite maps but the seasonal waterfall changes are being really funky and don't change with the season now. I know pathoschild worked on an unofficial migration of the White Water map, which also had the waterfalls, but I'm not sure how to work that over to this map. Thanks so much in advance.

• littlesin21

littlesin21 Aquatic Astronaut

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

• Miko411

Miko411 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone! Sorry to bother but I was wondering if anyone could take up a request I have. I would like to have a retexture for a Bachelorette (any would do but I would prefer it to be Penny or Emily). I was wondering if the retexture could be of my favorite anime female protagonist:Zero Two of Darling in the Franxx. I was really desperate and didn't know where to ask so thats why I posted it here. If anyone has the time I would genuinely appreciate it if someone could do this for me. Thank you. (Also if you're an anime fan I would highly suggest this specific anime.)

PS:Here are two images of the character.

https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/characters/9/341980.jpg

https://images8.alphacoders.com/901/thumb-1920-901306.png

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
                        • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

@hugbeam @KazooKitty Here's Trio Falls and the Portrait Overhauls
                          edit, broken, fixed links in later post

• littlesin21

littlesin21 Aquatic Astronaut

Ok. Thank you for your help!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

• rockoutloud2me

rockoutloud2me Void-Bound Voyager

Lavender has a mod here that recolors the entire map and the inside of buildings: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1573
                              It's nice if you don't want to change the layouts of just the farm, but still want to fit Eemies aesthetic.

EDIT: I just found this as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2050
                              It's an updated content patcher of Eemie's A New Map Recolor.

• hanuvu

hanuvu Void-Bound Voyager

hi, all! first post here but i figured i would seek out some help!
                                i was so stoked to obtain the junimo plush, when i was surprised with this franken-meshed horror!

[​IMG]

i have everything updated, such as the latest version of Stardew, SMAPI, Content Patcher..
                                the furniture related mods i am currently using are [CP] Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture and [CP] Mi's Classy Victorian Interiors, so perhaps there's a clash between them somehow? everything looked fine until the plush, which is supposed to be a full rabbit plush.

any help/advice would be super appreciated! and if not, well.. i can live with the little monstrosity.

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.