1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Play as an NPC 2.2.1

Live your RP needs

1. FazgotyAzzSite

FazgotyAzzSite Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is the red repairbot i was talking about in my review. Sorry. Didn't mean to double post. See? That wheel was a problem for me. Can you tell me if it's, perhaps possible for it to be turned into an costume? Oh, by the way, ignore it's working animations, i just posted a gif. for you to see its movement animation, as it's what i was asking about. Thank you for your hard work, and attention.
    [​IMG]

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

Ah yes that can be made into a costume, I just need to find the sprites in the ingame files.

3. FazgotyAzzSite

Thank you very much! You're amazing. As for the sprites, these are the ones i used, i don't know if they will be of any help to you, but they may help narrow down the search a bit.

Attached Files:

4. DrPvtSkittles

Aye that saves a lot of searching, thank you!

5. DrPvtSkittles

6. FazgotyAzzSite

7. DrPvtSkittles

:rofl: Thank you! I hope you enjoy

8. DrPvtSkittles

9. DrPvtSkittles

10. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mod says to create the costumes at the spinning wheel, but there are no such costumes, nor is there any crafting station for them.

11. DrPvtSkittles

Sorry that was a mistake

Craft a NPC vending machine at the inventor's table for 300 pixels. You can purchase all clothing items from there.

12. diamondboyy16

diamondboyy16 Void-Bound Voyager

13. DrPvtSkittles

I've avoided it because the height differences means arms will rotate off the body.

14. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles updated Play as an NPC with a new update entry:

Up in arms!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. saccomano

saccomano Void-Bound Voyager

hola, cuando me pongo unos pantalones o otra pieza de armadura del mod mi personaje se ve invisible. el mod me gusta mucho pero ese es el unico problema, podrias arreglarlo porfavor?

16. DrPvtSkittles

Some pants hide the body because otherwise they wouldn't look right. For example the peg leg pants hide the body. I wish I could only hide the legs but I am unsure if that is possible.

17. saccomano

Hola, yo me puse la capucha de shady el de las lisencias y me di cuenta que la cara de mi personaje no se veia, tu ya me explicaste por qué pero ese no es el problema.
    La cosas es que yo como quería ver a mi personaje modifique la textura de la capucha mi pregunta es que si hay algún problema con que halla modificado la textura

(Soy nuevo en esto del starbound)

18. DrPvtSkittles

19. saccomano

ya lo se, mi pregunta es si a ti te molesta que cambie esa textura ya que es tu mod y no se si te gusta que haga eso

20. DrPvtSkittles

If its for private use only, then that is fine.

Do not release as own mod.