Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

with this mod (yuki's greenhouse with tank) anyway to make the planting space just slightly bigger to properly fit iridium sprinklers? think it would then be 15x15

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • NuSolitude

NuSolitude Void-Bound Voyager

• texasniteowl

texasniteowl Big Damn Hero

Thanks very much for this! I have been using Jamie's greenhouse for a while. So I took a leap of faith on used your CP file for it on my active game file. I left a couple of things in the greenhouse to see what would happen it worked perfectly.

The only issue I have at the moment is the warp point, and I had that with the original file that was not CP. I think I read somewhere that due to a conflict in SMAPI, some function was temporarily removed? But I don't remember where I saw that. As long as I don't put a trellis or something where it warps me in, I should be ok.

• bmblb333

bmblb333 Orbital Explorer

• asunai

asunai Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way to make the interior of the slime hutch bigger? I Can't find any mods that do that.

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Attached Files:

Inalleon likes this.
        • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Attached Files:

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

@Allayna would u know how to alter Yuki's greenhouse mod with a tank, to make the crop field a bit bigger so a 15x15 (I think) so it works perfectly with iridium sprinklers.

• asunai

I'd like the one without a tank to be slightly modified just a bit bigger myself, but alas I have no idea how to do it.

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

yeah atm I think its 12x 13 or something so its really bad sprinkler placement wise but it's my fave layout/ design that's basically not overkill, so still keeps it's integrity.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Here's 15 by 15, has a config to have the fishtank or not

Attached Files:

aijvelle likes this.
                • asunai

Thank you!

It doesn't seem to be generating a config file though, and doesn't seem to load in game when I go to my greenhouse. Says manifest is missing a required part - version.

However, I found a work around and just replaced the greenhouse tbin with the one that you made without a tank and it still works with the old y uki's CP, though figured I'd let you know anyways.

Apparently i need to replant my trees...again, lol. Oh well.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
                  • Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you! <3

• florayannm

florayannm Space Hobo

• princessiphi

princessiphi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

oh drat, if you go into the manifest file and put 1.0 inside the quotations for version that'll fix it
                      the line should be

"Version": "1.0",

ill upload a fixed file later, not at home atm

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
                      • asunai

I am still using this mod and it works -mostly- fine, the only problems with it are that a few text in the library are wonky and say something about /string/. It would be nice if it was a CP file though, as I had to manually replace my cave file. I also used the item spawner mod to add more mushroom bins to that second area.

https://imgur.com/a/AiyKJ2u
                        I'm on beta version I think 1.3.3 now? The string issues are with the text with the computer/bookshelf/type writer in the library that you find by going in those doors.

princessiphi likes this.
                        • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

gonna look at these requests when i get home in a couple hours

• asunai

Heads up the water source in your version is broken, someone made a fix for the broken water source a page or so back if you want to use that one as a base for fixing the manifest in yours / updating the size to 15x15.

I would totally fix this mod up if I knew how x_x Where does one learn how to modify buildings? I can do re-textures but I'm useless when it comes to fixing buildings for people.

For now I'll just use the 15x15 one with the broken water source because I like the size better.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
                            Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.