WIP Winery/Brewery Retexture Mod (Assets completed)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dentrala, Apr 27, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

@andiluxe I don't mind at all if you upload stuff for this. I haven't touched the game in a while so it's nice to know it hasn't fallen into disrepair.

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

@sheetcakeghost Thank you for your blessing! It will be easier to manage on Nexus than on my google drive. :)

• kelofmindelan

kelofmindelan Void-Bound Voyager

@andiluxe i have another mod installed that has a winery exterior (hudson valley buildings) but doesn't seem to include an retexture of the interior. is there a way i could edit your content pack to just affect the interior of the slime hutch?

• andiluxe

You can! I have a similar setup. I have been meaning to upload this to Nexus, and I can make the exterior a configurable option. I think I’ll do that today. I’ll ping you back when it’s up!

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

I to use the hudson valley buildings and would love for an interior only version of your CP conversion. Has this been loaded to nexus yet?

• andiluxe

Sorry, no. I had a bit of confusion over assets with another new winery mod, and then this one felt kind of redundant to me. :( I can upload it as an alternative though, sure.

• Inalleon

Where is this other mod that does the interior? There isn't many options for interior changes. I could try and just remove the parts for the exterior.

• andiluxe

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2709/

Give Nexus a bit to approve the file, but here you go. You don't have to change your hudson valley set up at all. Just load the game once to create a config file. SMAPI will give you an error because Hudson Valley and this are trying to both edit the slime hutch. Don't worry about it. Open the config.json and set Interior Only: to true. It should work fine after that.

Inalleon likes this.
                  • Inalleon

Works great! Thank you!

andiluxe likes this.
                    • mio36

mio36 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Has anyone been able to mix the Eemie Seasonal CP with the Toned SDV interior mod?

HopeWasHere likes this.
                      • mio36

mio36 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it possible for anyone to edit the winery w/ toned sdv interior its not working at all. its listed as an xnb and currently crashes my game if i rename it to slimehutch in maps. Before I could just copy the towninterior and put it int he content and mmaps folder but nwo nothign

• Mistiel

Mistiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, got it to load, found out that it conflicts with Sauvignon In Stardew, so for the moment I removed the mod from my mod folder, but now when I load it up, it works, but the interior is still purple. I went through the thread and changed the interior xnb's but it's still purple. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. ><

• Otaku224

Otaku224 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone happen to have an xnb version for any of the interior changes only? I wanna add this on mobile but I'm having a hard time getting CP to work atm ^^"