1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

Receiving the following errors in my log using the current version:
    Code:
    [13:19:00.252] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/glitchrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'glitchrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:03.313] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/humanrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'humanrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:04.201] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/avianrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'avianrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:04.340] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/hylotlrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'hylotlrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:04.442] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/novakidrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'novakidrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:05.699] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/floranrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'floranrainmaker2000'
    [13:19:06.290] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/avalirainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'avalirainmaker2000'
    [13:19:07.550] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/oreseedmachine/apexrainmaker2000seed.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'apexrainmaker2000'

2. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

You don't have the Uros IV ship mod. Thus, you should remove the OP+ addon for it.

3. Ancev Caine

I'm using the Steam Workshop version of Ore Plants and cannot modify the files.

4. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Then you'll just have to live with the log entries.

5. Ancev Caine

...Alternatively I can report the bug to the dev like I did above so he can eventually fix it.

6. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

AS IN the Uros IV addon is bundled into the Steam Workshop build.

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Just download the zipped modpack from this site, which contains the individual files, and only install the ones that are relevant for you. That will solve your problem.

8. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

9. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

greenRAM, woulden't it be better to separate Uros IV part of the mod pack of Ore plants into it's own mod and offer it as an "addon" sort of mod for those who use Uros IV?
    I'm just thinking that it would eliminate most peoples confusions - Could offer the mod via Dropbox as i do with my own version of your mod.
    So on the page of Uros IV, you could use large bold letters and say something like "If you use Ore plants and this mod (Uros IV), consider getting the Ore plants Uros IV Addon pack" or something along those lines.

10. Zarklord

Zarklord Big Damn Hero

just would like to point out that the "ultimate" bar seeds are immensely broken, currently if you can get one gold bar ultimate seed(not that hard), you have infinite money.
    1 convert the gold bar ultimate seed to 857 gold bars.
    2 sell 847 gold bars for 6776 pixels.
    3 turn the 10 gold bars into into a gold bar seed.
    4 spend 2000 pixels to make the gold bar seed into a gold bar ultimate seed.
    5 repeat steps 1-5 until desired money.

secondly the 857 bar count for conversion is way way way to high(the cost is about 24 pixels per bar), its currently far faster to farm for pixels via perfect armor via elemental fluffalo's, to get the 20000 pixels needed to make the ultimate seed for anything that isnt platinum/gold/silver/copper(though its even easier for them) and converting to resources is way way faster than ever growing the crops themselves.

lastly, though this is clearly a bug, but the copper bar seed can get converted to the 857 copper bars, when it should be the ultimate copper bar seed that has that recipe.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  11. CarPhie

CarPhie Yeah, You!

Hiii, I want to mention that i cant get the blueprint for ZerchesiumOre plant Tier 5 for some reason.
    I dont know if its a bug or something but i can remember i had T5 in an older savegame of the ZerchesiumOre plant.

PS: I LOVE THIS MOD GOOD JOB!!

12. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

V1.62 (1.4 update fix!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. greenRAM

KateisLost likes this.
  14. almahdimhmd767

almahdimhmd767 Intergalactic Tourist

the shop dosent sell the stuff needed to use this mod .what should i do ?

15. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

V1.64 FU addon update

Read the rest of this update entry...