1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Name Change Request Thread v2

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Taffy Charamile

Taffy Charamile Scruffy Nerf-Herder

...Well fdsdjfjdjfjsjfjfjjfsdfdf. if you're gonna be like that you may as well get off the inernet :p

2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Guys please, keep it civil and on topic.

thanks.

3. DefenTheNation

DefenTheNation Master Chief

Hey mods,

Could I get my name changed to DefenTheNation

I started modding for Stardew, and my github and nexus mod usernames are DefenTheNation, so itd really help keep me connected but also not lose my post history

4. Hel

done for you

5. DefenTheNation

DefenTheNation Master Chief

@Hel thank you!! this helps me out a bunch!! :D

6. Funcle

Funcle Orbital Explorer

Could I have my name changed to Funcle please?

It's what I use universally, on Steam and otherwise. I'd like to start modding, and maybe have some consistency in my usernames.

7. Hel

All dones

8. Ursula

Ursula Guest

Can I get my username changed to Ursula please?

I searched the members but didn't find anyone with it.

Thanks! :DD

9. Sir Blargh

Sir Blargh Void-Bound Voyager

Name Change to Sir Splat please?
    (oof)

10. Hel

All done

11. ThatForgottonGuy

ThatForgottonGuy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could I get my name changed to ThatForgottonGuy please, there is 2 typos in my current name, and although there is another ThatForgottonGuy, it is apparently my account from 2014 and I can delete it if it would free the name as I have already used this account more, I also hadn't used it in years and the email was wrong when I logged in so I doubt I was ever able to verify it, I fixed the email, but I didn't "reverify" it when it asked because I decided to apply for a name change instead...

EDIT: Not actually sure how to delete an account on this website (If it's even possible...), but I can make a post or something from the other account if it would help confirm my ownership of it...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  12. Hel

Yes, you old account would need to be deleted to free up the name before giving it to this account.

Post the old account in the General Forum Help section (I think) and ask for it to be deleted. Then I can change your username for you

13. ThatForgottonGuy

I posted the delete request for the other account here:
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/please-delete-this-account.146464/

Once I see that it is deleted I'll let you know on this thread.

14. Hel

15. ThatForgottonGuy

Thank you very much!

16. Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

Hello~

Before I commit to a decision, I have a question: Are characters not present on the US/EN keyboard allowed? Diacritics (á, é, í, ó, ú, etc.) are the main thing in question, but also Cyrllic characters and other characters not found in Latin-base languages, out of curiosity?

Probably should know the answer to this, but I don't remember whether or not it said anything about this when registering.

17. SoulSplit

SoulSplit Void-Bound Voyager

Can you please change my name to "SoulSplit"
    I chose my current name years ago I believe, and now I found it too childish.
    If you can change it thank you, if you cant change it to "SoulSplit" could you maybe change it to "SolSplit", thank you.

18. Ristellise

Ristellise Void-Bound Voyager

Could I get my username changed to Ristellise? Thanks.

19. FlareViper

FlareViper Big Damn Hero

Can you change my username to FlareViper? please!

20. InAdequate

InAdequate Space Hobo

I want to change mine to "Nyarlathotep".