1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Eradem

Eradem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@CeriseAlucia Issue has since been resolved, apologies for inconvenience caused. There was a issue with the control scripting glitching out with SteamCMD, forcing us to not have the core mods loaded; which essentially broke everything. To keep up to date on current news, please go to our forums and login and enter the lounge area to gain access to our Discord.

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

I hope this is going well! c:

Witch Cat likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Server's booming, we're like the 8th most popular SB server! It's going very well, I'm glad this server was saved.

4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Wonder why it isn't bustling with activity here. Guess the forums are kinda dead, but I can't say for sure.

5. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

It has its own forum, right?

6. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Hopefully I will get that out soon (referring to the lucario race), I just finished the sprite update. I've got the armors and clothes to re-design and then loose ends to tie up. I've got the green light from Ochiru Yuki (The original creator) to put the mod on steam workshop. Now since I checked in here, I have more motivation to get the mod done as fast as I can.

Edit:
    I kinda made the character creation have a total of 67,737,600 different possibilities without clothing. My species file is kinda large.... is that a satisfactory number?
    @Rederik_Wood

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  7. Sarcastic_Astronaut

Sarcastic_Astronaut Intergalactic Tourist

My friend would love this!

8. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Wait.... I didn't update this place. The Lucario Race is on Steam Workshop now.
    Also Frakin' Races compatible

9. Kostriktor

Kostriktor Big Damn Hero

where is the server ?

10. MartyHB

MartyHB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is the server going to be back any time soon? ... i miss it already :nurusad:

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Back how? It hasn't gone anywhere.

12. Limedragon27

Limedragon27 Space Hobo

So, how does one join this server? All my attempts fail, and the online forum seems not to be opened for the public to register.

13. Eradem

Only just learnt about this situation recently.
    Go here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734142101
    Then subscribe to all the mods, making sure you don't have conflicting mods. There are some client-side mods you can use such as "Aurora's SB Mod" for example, which people usually use for RP purposes such as sitting, rotating and resizing.
    Then the server port is 21025
    IP is fb.ccdyn.com or fbr.space
    Then press join server, leaving server account and password fields blank.

This should get you into the server, from there - if you wish to access the Discord, simply request it from either "Ki" or "Eradem", or "Jack Aufenhand" or "Pebkac" or "Bogon" in-game, utilising the /w whisper feature, and we will be able to give the discord link to you from there, assuming the main forums don't allow registration for longer.

14. BlackHeartDB

BlackHeartDB Void-Bound Voyager

The amount of mods that are on this server (or the fact a mod might be outdated) crashes my game instantly before the menu. ;(

15. MyuFox

MyuFox Big Damn Hero

What is the error message exactly? I had the same and found a conflict with one of the other mods I was using.

16. Evilteen18

Evilteen18 Void-Bound Voyager

idk if this is the place to request adding a mod to the pack but can you add the kitsune race with the soma ship (kitsune)

17. Kazzy_the_Drocemor

Kazzy_the_Drocemor Space Hobo

18. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

0 idea what a furry really is...Here's what I think: Fans of animals that look humanoid?

19. Eradem

Seems pretty correct to me for the basics.

20. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

b...basics...Uncultured indeed ; w;