WIP Diverse Stardew - Unofficial Continuation (UPDATED 1.5, 07/01/21)

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by SarahSyna, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Bold Heart

Bold Heart Void-Bound Voyager

This is a pretty weird request but could someone make Alex's jacket red/white (or literally anything else) instead of the vanilla green/yellow? x_x (also posted in the original thread, but doubts anyone will see it there)

Alkanthe likes this.
    • SarahSyna

SarahSyna Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you mean all red, all white, or red with white sleeves?

• tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Here you go, mate. Hope this is what you were looking for?
        https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fZait2M30RFJACxKewX-jlpU5hBsomoL
        [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Bold Heart

tiffy961 likes this.
        • Bold Heart

Not sure if there's a fix somewhere, but I'm using the 'neat Shane' variant and married him, but the wedding/'groom' sprite was just a line/not visible.

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

I fixed it earlier in the thread but I got rid of my xnb versions of it. The content pack version has the fixed sprite in it (and really should be used over xnb mods, to be honest, as they don't replace any game files, which can cause instability). I highly recommend using SMAPI and Content Patcher, then using the Content Pack in the first page.

I don't know if @SarahSyna included my Shane Wedding sprite fix in the xnb version she uploaded.

• breatemata

breatemata Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could you please make those into CP? If not its ok

• FinnyFoppington

FinnyFoppington Void-Bound Voyager

Can you maybe add the albino Demetrius from the original mod to the content pack? or is that not doable?

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

I uploaded this to the wrong thread earlier omg
                  Here's an enlarged preview of my portrait of Samoan George!
                  [​IMG]
                  Uploaded as pngs for easier CP insertion. Also probably not gonna make an edit for Evelyn bc frankly her portrait is a mess. :/

Attached Files:

karcea, faeamie, .Lavender. and 5 others like this.
                  • .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

I made a bunnncchhh of sprite edits for personal use and figured I'd share them. :)
                    Get ready.
                    And disclaimer: I use Slightly Cuter Sprites as a base so yeah.
                    Also there is no download link, just pngs, because I only use Content Patcher now.

First up:
                    #1: I love love love love looooveee the Plump Abigail mod. I can only see Abigail as plus sized. It's an important headcanon to me, (that, and her being autistic hehe). So I made edits of the Chinese-Filipino Abby to be plus sized.
                    Abigail Plus Size.png Abigail Plus Size.png

#2: I was always torn between using Diverse Sebastian, or 'Teens' to Mid to Late Twenties Sebastian. I loved the glasses on him a lot, so I decided to compromise and just add them to Diverse Sebastian.

Sebastian with Glasses.png Sebastian with Glasses.png

#3: I love the Samoan Alex portraits a lot, but sadly since NotSnuffie is dead, I didn't want to use him since it'd be out of place with a vanilla George and Evelyn. Thankfully however, there are tons of fantastic mods and a dialogue overhaul which make Alex and his family hispanic. I loved this headcanon, so edited the portraits to give him Hispanic features (I used AllegedMexican's Hispanic Alex for reference)
                    Alex Hispanic.png

#4: Again, I love the Twenties portrait mod a lot and couldn't decide, so here's a personal mashup of that Maru and Diverse's. I also made the character sprites match since the portrait changed her to professional scrubs instead of a silly cliche nurse uniform. :)
                    Maru.png Maru_Hospital.png Maru.png Maru_Hospital.png
                    If elyneara or notsnuffie want any of these removed, they are free to contact me and I will gladly do so!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
                      karcea, Valkyr, ladydoodlebug and 7 others like this.
                    • breatemata

omg they look so pretty i need this Abigail aaaaa

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks!!
                        It just now hit me I forgot to link to my Content Patcher mod I use, whoops.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2093/
                        You could also download the Diverse Content Patcher mod and replace those. :D

faeamie and breatemata like this.
                        • tannisin

tannisin Void-Bound Voyager

for some reason the content pack wont work for me? ive followed the instructions but i must have done something wrong.. can somebody help?

this is what appears when i try to run SV with the diverse content pack:
                          upload_2018-6-20_19-3-29.png

im pretty sure im running the latest smapi version? help?

edit: nvm discovered that i had completely forgot to install content patcher. it works now!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
                          • breatemata

you do not have content patcher, you need to install it
                            https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1915

tannisin likes this.
                            • tannisin

tannisin Void-Bound Voyager

thank you for answering my dumbass question! - i litterally figured it out seconds ago and then saw you had answered! thank you, that was definitely what was wrong!

breatemata likes this.
                              • breatemata

i just noticed that the junimo note for Marnie is missing so the one that appears is the vanilla one, did people forgot to put it in the content pack or nobody made it?

• breatemata

i dont know if i can ask for this here,, but could someone shorter Sebs hair in his sprite, because the side hair is longer than his face, i dont know how to edit sprites or anything and youtube tutorials only show how to recolour

• GBDetective

GBDetective Void-Bound Voyager

Someone already did this, but as an xnb edit. I don't think there's a content patcher version of this yet? https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/shorter-haired-sebastian-sprite.111369/

• tenthousandcats

tenthousandcats Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't really like Seb's purple curtain of hair, so a while back I merged ktruong's Sebastian mod with the original diverse Seb. It was just for my personal use, but I figured some other people might like it. I really recommend using .Lavender.'s DIYCP mods for easy switching!!
                                      Sebastian.png Sebastian.png
                                      If notsnufffie or ktruong want these removed, please just let me know and I'll take them down. :)

• breatemata

i see, but i was talking about the diverse version
                                        thank you for sharing, i kinda like the purple hair, but i dont like how long it is. is it to difficult to merge? how do you do it?