1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

PC and Ps Vita Version help

Discussion in 'Support' started by Starbear365, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Starbear365

Starbear365 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. I am looking to buy Stardew valley for pc and ps vita but I can't find where to buy them. There was a site for the pc verion to download the game for free that I found called ocean games i think but didnt know how to do that. Can anyone help me please?

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

• Starbear365

• Mizzion

Steam is a platform, that allows you to buy games for your computer. And yeah, you can buy it from steam for your windows system.

As for the differences, right now the PC version is in beta for the 1.3 update, PS4 should be running what is equivalent to the PC's Version: 1.2.33.

• Starbear365

Is the ps4 gameplay the same as the pc version?

You how with the same game on different platforms you can only do certain things? So can you do the exact same things on the ps4 that you can on the pc version?

• Mizzion

As far as I know, the only difference between the two systems is the versions. I've not played Stardew on any Console, so I'm not entirely sure. But I don't see why there would be much difference besides PS4's current version.