1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

Lunar Eye Gaming submitted a new mod:

Extended Story - Extends the end of the game.

Read more about this mod...

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Is this compatible with Frackin Universe?

3. Lunar Eye Gaming

Currently working on changing the story a bit.

4. Dominion V

Dominion V Void-Bound Voyager

I'm thrilled to try this out, but I have a slight peeve having just installed it: The mod info codices are craftables in the bare hand menu.

This isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but I'd prefer it if instead you could add those to a vendor or a crafting table (the inventor's table is a good option), so as to keep the bare hand menu free of clutter since other mods also add stuff there and it's getting a little out of hand.

5. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

I have waited for an endgame mod for so long. Even with FU it eventually gets old...

6. Mooncalf99

Still want to know if this plays nice with FU or not. That can be a deal breaker, you know.

7. Lunar Eye Gaming

My response to your question is in the description.
    The answer was yes.

8. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Update 1.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

You should really nerf the ancient armor, it makes you invincible.

10. Joseph K

I hope your adding more content in the near future, this is the best mod in the world.

11. Mooncalf99

The crafting material "Molten Core" already exists in Frackin Universe. This causes a bit of an overlap as you suddenly have two different recipes for the same thing. Potential exploit.

12. WOOLOO

WOOLOO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey i have a question, so um for uhh reasons Koischi isnt in my outpost, is there any way i could gain access to the main part of the mod, through cheating or otherwise, or am i just screwed?

13. Joseph K

If you mean Koichi, then you can do the hylotl mission again and he'll show up at the ark past the gate, and the main part of the mod is accessed by crafting the limbo door.

14. Joseph K

I'm making a boss and using Dreadwing as the base and I have a problem. I can't figure out to make it stop spawning ufos, can you tell me how you changed it with The Ancient One?

15. Lunar Eye Gaming

All skills that I added used a separate lua script. When doing this, you must replace all instances of the base skill name with your skill name(the id of the attack). When using a skill that has the same lua script, keep the skill name in the parameters section the same as in the lua script.
    I edited the lua script for the reinforcements skill. If you want it to spawn a different monster during phase 3, just find "penguinMiniUfo" and replace it with the id of the monster you desire. It's recommended that you use the mini UFOs as a base monster type.
    If you want the attack to just not spawn them at all, replace the entire currentPhase() < 3 statement with ufoReinforcementsAttack.spawnRandomGroundPenguin(). I didn't quite try this out, so send a reply if you experience any further problems.

It's better that you make a separate post that is in the Modding Help category, as your post somewhat derails this discussion. The administrators of this forum would also tell you this, but this is just a reminder.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  16. Joseph K

Okay, thanks.

17. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Update 1.5.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Mooncalf99

The Supervoid biome is showing up on starter planets. They feel a bit too challenging for gameplay that early, in my opinion.

19. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

the ancient guardian dropped a perfectly generic item and i dont know where to get the 2nd quest

20. Mooncalf99

Quick, check the log file in your storage folder (before it gets overwritten by repeated playing). It should have a line saying "cannot generate item 'X'" or something, which will be helpful for determining the issue.