Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooKitty

KazooKitty Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you added the other hair styles as well yay!

poggerfrog, toreify and blouwho? like this.
    • KazooKitty

• Ba.mbie

Ba.mbie Subatomic Cosmonaut

breatemata likes this.
    • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

blouwho? likes this.
    • Ba.mbie

Ba.mbie Subatomic Cosmonaut

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• KazooKitty

Yoo it seems like there is something going on with the back sprites. The arms seem to be layered on-top all of them [Unless that is meant to be like so lol] and for some reason the arms keep turning red but I'm not sure if it's because of some other mod :eek:

• squitz

squitz Void-Bound Voyager

Content Patcher version of AbigailLewdDialogue (original)

If the original creator sees this, and would like to officially upload this himself, feel free! On the flipside, if you would rather I remove these files, feel free to message me asking me to do so.

Attached Files:

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

I'm trying to make a Content Patcher version of @magimatica's Horsemanship and Horse to Mule mods, and I'm running into issues.

horsemanship_preview.png

The brown streaks on her face are her actual skin color, so this is changing her skin tone, plus some of the other more obvious issues. I know changing some farmer textures is one of the known limitations of Content Patcher, but I thought that was in 1.2 and fixed in beta. Can anyone clarify?

This works fine as an .xnb replacement.

horsemanship_xnb.png

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
          • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

The only thing with that mod is that the accessories can't be done without the Get Dress mod, or some other SMAPI mod. Other than that, I 100% endorse someone making a CP mod out of it :D

crans4me and RabidMuffins like this.
            • breatemata

breatemata Subatomic Cosmonaut

since get dressed has not been updated yet someone made a substitute its called Kisekae

ktwlkr, blouwho? and RabidMuffins like this.
              • escapeghosts

escapeghosts Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you very very much. :) I really appreciate it and cannot wait to use it!

Editing the sound is such a cute idea hahaha maybe someday someone who knows how will give it a try :) In the mean time, this is good enough for me. Thanks again.

• RabidMuffins

There is also a new mod made by Platonymous that adds shirts and is compatible with Get Dressed (the unofficial update of Get Dressed is currently called Kisekae).
                  This is called Custom Shirts
                  https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2416

HopeWasHere likes this.
                  • mellowmallow

mellowmallow Orbital Explorer

Hi! Unofficial conversion of the Cuter Fatter Cows and Cuter Fatter Baby Cows by IdentityPollution and kichigaikikyokagome here.
                    Not sure if anyone's done it yet but it wasn't on the wiki list, and it's one of my must-have mods so I converted it myself. Hope that's alright >_<

The OCs of the mods are allowed to take these files and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

• D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

CP version of Hope's Farmer Customization Mod (Original Here)

I have some things to make clear:
                      The Extra Hair mod is a Smapi mod, so i'm not so capable to make it compatible for 1.3. If someone want it, they probably can make a request Here.
                      The accessory file conversion is not present, but i have made an XNB mod with both Hope's and Get Dressed's Accessories to put in the kisakie mod.
                      The hats file is in a separate file. To buy these hats you need either CJB's Item Spawner Here or Custom Shop Redux Here. I have put a txt file for this last mod in the zip.
                      I have changed a little the hats order, so if you have the wrong hat, you propably have to rebuy it, sorry for that.

CP version of Nightmare's Additional Weaponry Mod (Original Here).
                      To use these mod you need either CJB's Item Spawner Here or Custom Shop Redux Here.

All of these mods works for me
                      The OCs of the mods are allowed to take these files and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

• pietray

pietray Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• RabidMuffins

You're the best! Thank you! <3

blouwho? likes this.
                        • RabidMuffins

Is there any way you could combine it with https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1103?tab=description and https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/910/? The CP files are back on page 12. There are also more on page 10 if you want to look at them. ^_^

• dr_otterpop

dr_otterpop Big Damn Hero

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I downloaded this with the content patcher and it seems like the new paths are still not showing up? Do I need to change anything in the content or manifest files? Sorry to bother you about this, I'm not super savvy with this sort of thing ^^;

• D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can try...
                              But recently i discovered a limit in the number of hairstyles accepted in game, and the Hope's mod take a lot of space...
                              If in this mod there are some hairstyles you don't like, i can give a try...

RabidMuffins likes this.
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.