1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The bug instructions specifically ask for a pastebin link. In the future please do this.

For some reason its borking loading a spiderdroid npc, which is odd...since it exists despite claiming that it doesn't. I'll have to peek at that later. I can manually spawn them without issue, at any rate.

edit: tried manually placing the dungeons about 500 times...no errors. Not sure what is goin on here.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. AuroraSnowfall

AuroraSnowfall Subatomic Cosmonaut

@sayter block fake upgrade licenses from spawning in BYOS ship mode
    it literally spawned human ship in half of my ship by forcing me into texture lol

3. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

So, I decided to fight the ruin, cause why not, and well he actually beat me. I thought wearing full war angel armor would be fine with some healing and a tier 7.8 weapon. (I would use the chain blade, but I thought a spear would be more fitting for a Floran.)

I recall him being fairly easy to beat, one sided really. Was there and update that made the ruin stronger at some point?

4. @ndy

@ndy Subatomic Cosmonaut

sorry about that, will do

- after looking how to commad- managed to spawn them as well.... -and for a change this time it not even outpost spawned, but was stuck infinitly loading next part o planet

ED : prolly found it, it seems that game doesnt read any dungeon in subfolders will try to copypaste them to main folder once i have time tommorow

5. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

what do you mean by this? since as far as I know you can't obtain them legitimately with BYOS mode since to buy the fake licenses you need to have the ship level before the one the licenses upgrades them to (the BYOS ships ship tier is too low to make any of the licenses be available)

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes.

7. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, good. The Ruin used to be such a pushover, but now he's an actual challenge. :viking:

8. @ndy

@ndy Subatomic Cosmonaut

got results, copying didnt help,

Theres no problem placing dungeons that have they own *.dungeon file like precursor, apexs etc. -
    but multiple dungeons with single *.dungeon file crash planet generations, (wich selffixes IF i dont get zipped to ship, leave game and go back, the dungeon will not be generate tho)

tried to get rid of all other mods, instal SB a new etc. = same result

will try to downlaod (REDACTED) version of game (alias nonsteam ) to try if it will work
    ED : nothing changed pilated version got it the same as above

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  9. AuroraSnowfall

it spawned A SHIP in my byos build ship etc blocked me inside my own

10. MAXOU1626

MAXOU1626 Big Damn Hero

There seems to be a bug for me with trianglium ore. I collected some but it didn't unlocked trianglium pyramid... Also it isn't written "crafting material" when I hover over it and it goes in my backpack in my inventory not in the wrench section.

11. AuroraSnowfall

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you have a conflicting mod installed. Simple as that.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you didnt answer his question on *how* you upgradeed the ship. To get the upgrades you first need to be the preceeding level, which with BYOS you are not able to do. Thus, how did you do this? If you spawned it manually, then its your own fault.

14. AuroraSnowfall

lol i explained it before, by fake upgrade ship license

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

so you walked up, bought it legit, with no mods that alter that functionality installed, and applied it? if so, then yes that needs to be blocked in BYOS mode.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

17. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

You need to check the file structure in the zip file. You have multiple instances of the techstation patch files, and unpacking it prompts me to ask which one to overwrite. It's very confusing.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

its fine on my end. You shouldn't be overwriting, period. delete old. replace with new.

19. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I always remove the old folder before installing the new one.

Check your files. YOU HAVE DOUBLES WITH THE SAME NAME.
    upload_2018-6-12_23-25-17.png

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

" You have multiple instances of the techstation patch files, and unpacking it prompts me to ask which one to overwrite. It's very confusing."

maybe next time tell me *which* files. I checked the default tech station since you said nothing about another one.

l;ooks like git fuckery though, since on my end i do *not* have both files.

delete the one with "Tier": capitalized, from the look of it. ill recommit and see if it dissapears in the zip.

edit: even more curious, according to git the current one is fine too

https://github.com/sayterdarkwynd/FrackinUniverse/tree/master/objects/ship/avalitechstationTier0

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018