Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Not the prettiest build.. but does anyone recognize it? :D
    [​IMG]

2. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Yeah that's good enough :3

3. MadnessHENRY

MadnessHENRY Pangalactic Porcupine

4. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

5. MadnessHENRY

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 3.19.18 PM.png
    The comfortable home of a high-ranking Miniknog peace-keeper. Just to the left (off screen) is an Apex town

7. TheSurvivor64

TheSurvivor64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One of the two things that started this project. It originally was a very small area with just one room and some loot, but I expended it. And that room with a prison door is NOT a cell, it's a room ready for when I get a quest asking for someone else to move in.
    https://gyazo.com/c27223c429bf2cf48c868fb152f52204
    A lookout tower. I originally copied block for block the apex rebel camp design of a lookout tower, then decided to upgrade it with Skath blocks. It's my first attempt at building with such a palette of blocks, and I think the result looks pretty good.
    [​IMG]
    the second bunker wich led to the construction of this area. It was the same size as this originally (I only added the toilet).The doors are glitchy, but I can't do anything about it: I've tried removing them and putting them back, exiting and coming back but nothing fixed it... oh well (I maybe should start expanding it at some point...)
    [​IMG]
    The outdoor area. The bunkers were close to each other, but there was some room in beetween them and I couldn't let it go to waste.
    [​IMG]
    This is the overall view of the build, it was made in admin mode and took about 3 hours or so (thank god I had the spawnable item pack, or else it would have been 5)
    [​IMG]

8. MadnessHENRY

9. ProfMoebius

ProfMoebius Space Penguin Leader

Well, its not exactly my house, rather something im proud of having done. I have cloned the apex miniknog military facility and then converted it to what looks like an hospital or cleverly disguised scientific research facility.
    Here is the top part of it
    hospitaltop.png
    and the ground level:
    hospitalground.png
    Its still unfinished, as wanted to add an level 0 as fallout shelter that goes even deeper into the ground, reached only by taking the right elevator. Simply walking in there causes lag at the moment, probably due to sheer amount of props.
    I could probably add some texture variety to walls as everything is using the same white wall panel.

Here is something ive truely custombuilt. an combined penguin bar-novakid saloon with underground boxing ring below it:
    penguinbar.png
    on to the right, the bridge continues into the terraforming bunker, that also has an scientific facility settled on top of it:
    terraformfacility.png

10. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

A quaint little village with a mundane secret.
    The "secret" is just a high-tech hurricane shelter. The houses are a lot more sturdy than they look, but it pays to be prepared.

Mod List: Collection 1, Collection 2, Custom Tile 1, Custom Tile 2.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  11. ProfMoebius

ive made some changes to that ive shown earlier, this is in the alarm mode with shelter open:
    hospitalnewzero.png
    and normal mode:
    hospitalnewzeronorm.png

as extra, here humanified version of the apex store, with an infinity vending machine in it.
    storecloseup.png
    and two more aparts.
    luxuryapart.png
    edit: and here is the hylotl district of the human city, combined cheap hotel, arcade and disco into one building
    hylotldistr.png

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  12. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Definitely 10/10! I really enjoy the detailed finish in every part, but dimmed rooms and the foundation are my favorites!
    May I ask what specific mod did you get that rope ladder from?

ChangelingRain likes this.
  13. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

Nostalgic Greenery!
    I noticed it in someone else's build, and they didn't have any mods I didn't also have.

shark213 likes this.
  14. MadnessHENRY

15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

16. Lone Wanderer321

Lone Wanderer321 Void-Bound Voyager

17. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

18. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

19. ProfMoebius

here is an hylotl surface settlement, built in traditional style
    multiplehouses.png
    an dojo converted from underwater settlement
    dojo.png
    castle, in the process of restoration
    castlebig.png
    dock at the farside
    castledock.png
    edit: here is the ship of my Avikan char, mobile home to his terve.
    avikanship.png

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  20. Laterne

Laterne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Beautiful as always. But i have to ask, is there a Mod to make the Aegi a cuter race? I realy like those anime eyes.

Pohany likes this.