1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue (VITA) Still crashing in mines while mining soil

Discussion in 'Support' started by bluebook, Jun 6, 2018.

1. bluebook

bluebook Intergalactic Tourist

After mining a few patches in the mine, I still keep crashing with error (C2-12828-1). Apparently the new Vita patch doesn't adress these issues, only the ones that have to do with the crashes connected to the trophies. Will we see another follow up patch to adress these other problems?

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Yes. We're aware there are a few outstanding bugs which need addressing and this is one of them. We didn't want to hold off the fix we had developed to group them into one patch. Thanks for the update

teyavatch and bluebook like this.
      • bluebook

bluebook Intergalactic Tourist

Nice! Thanks for the update!

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

Thanks for the information! This is exactly what I came here looking for.

Can anyone else who is having this specific crash weigh in on where/when it’s happening? I don’t dig in the mines all THAT often, but I’ve hit this crash three or four times in the icy portion of the caves. Level 70ish, I think? I’m hunting for a couple of the dwarven scrolls and figured digging would be faster than hoping for a really lucky drop from a duggy or whatever.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
          • Cloudps1

Cloudps1 Space Hobo

Big improvement to the flow of the game, I also crashed with the mining issue. Also, Hard lag spikes still occur during the game doing basic tasks.

• slofkip

slofkip Void-Bound Voyager

happens to me too.
              easy way to recreate it is to go to the skull caverns and hoe the soil.

• Gamercat456

Gamercat456 Intergalactic Tourist

Me too made it to year two summer and it gave me an error code c2 12828 1 when I deposited items in to the shipment box

• slofkip

slofkip Void-Bound Voyager

also happens when you have been playing for hours. it will then crash randomly

• alexaxa

alexaxa Space Spelunker

I reboot the game every ~3-4 in game days and for me, it stopped the random crashing. I suspect a memory leak. Sometime before it happens, the sound starts to glitch.

• Gamercat456

Gamercat456 Intergalactic Tourist

Ty for the tip I will try that