Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vrakyas

Vrakyas Intergalactic Tourist

I'm the author of Current Location.
    Like I wrote in the description: I'll update it for SV 1.3, when SV isn't in beta anymore. As long as SV is in beta, SMAPI will be beta - and thus both programs are gonna have bugs. This makes it hard to discover, where possible bugs and errors are coming from... SV? SMAPI? or my mod?
    Also I stated in the permissions, that my mod isn't allowed to be uploaded somewhere else besides nexusmods.com.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

• townkrier

townkrier Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone got expandedfridge or extendedfridge to work with controllers? It works when I turn off controller style menus but that’s all ATM

• Mizzion

I don't use a controller myself, but I will see about adding support for them to ExtendedFridge, once I get some of my other To-Do list done.

Update to ExtendedFridge. Fixed some null errors that would pop up, and fixed some other bugs I found.

Attached Files:

DefenTheNation and townkrier like this.
        • Mizzion

Attached Files:

• foreverwandering

foreverwandering Void-Bound Voyager

I don't mean to be a bother, if I am, but is there an update of json assets? If there isn't, no worries- I was just wondering.

• DefenTheNation

DefenTheNation Master Chief

I'll be taking a look at it next, no bother at all! I'll put SkillPrestige on hold until this gets updated so we have more mods available for updates

• DaniellobatO

DaniellobatO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm sorry but Prestige Skill does not need json assets to work, or does it need to? Why put it on hold? I was actually expecting your update for this mod ... sniff sniff ... haha

• DefenTheNation

Getting json assets opens up more mods for fixing. But I should have both done before the end of the weekend :)

DaniellobatO likes this.
                • jaregon

jaregon Void-Bound Voyager

I'm unsure if anybody would be able to update this one, but I thought I would bring it up to the forum just incase. I think it would be cool to be able to use them in multiplayer and to make work much easier.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1723

• Korrigan

Korrigan Void-Bound Voyager

Seems to be incompatible with ChestsAnywhere. Anyway to combat that?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Not entirely incompatible.. but I can only access more than 36 slots if I'm using the Fridge itself - they don't show up from other chests.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

i belive that is stated as a known issue on themod page

• Mizzion

Since this is just an unofficial update, I don't really want to add new functionality to the mod itself.

blouwho?, Korrigan and DaniellobatO like this.
                          • DefenTheNation

JsonAssets for multiplayer is attached. I talked with SpaceChase0 and he has all the updates for beta but is waiting until 1.3 is official before releasing his updates. Also the attached update may be outdated and have bugs, but if you're itching to update your Json Asset mod for the beta, you can use the attachment. But if there are any issues, I won't be spending much time fixing it up as Space already has a working one.

Also, the SkillPrestige creator, alphablackwolf, mentioned in a nexus mod post that they are working on an update for 1.3 beta, so I will not be working on Skill Prestige.

Attached Files:

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Time to break this :p

DefenTheNation likes this.
                              • jaregon

jaregon Void-Bound Voyager

For somereason the mod works perfectly for me. However it does not work for my freind the hot of our game. We have the exact same mods yet her skulll cavern elevator shows only floor 0 regardless of how far down they go.

• Keneun

Keneun Void-Bound Voyager

LonelyIceCream likes this.
                                • f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The original developer of the mod has updated it to be compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3 Beta. Take a look over here, version 1.2.0.

• DaniellobatO

DaniellobatO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Mizzion

I received this error in my unofficial version that you made available. (4)

06:43:51 ERROR Part of the Community This mod failed in the SaveEvents.BeforeSave event. Technical details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: A chave fornecida não estava presente no dicionário. em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) em PartOfTheCommunity.ModEntry.EndOfDayUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs e) na C:\Users\Brian\Documents\GitHub\SV_PotC\PartOfTheCommunity\ModEntry.cs:linha 351 em StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:linha 110

Full Log:
                                    https://log.smapi.io/NjTtd1wa

Other than that, everything working, thank you!

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.