Modding Help ship editting request

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by CBWX, Jun 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CBWX

CBWX Pangalactic Porcupine

i'm not sure if i can asked this hear but could someone edit a captain's chair for me for the USS Polaris?

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

what do you need done?

3. CBWX

4. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

is there a forum site for the mod? the USS polaris is open for redistribution, just need to know if the avali captains chair is too

5. CBWX

6. CBWX

Bump*

7. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

I feel like I have already told u not to bump threads without being productive. If not, I just did

8. CBWX

yeas you did but i spread it out. look if you don't have anything to add or offer any help i respectfully ask that you re-frame for post on my thread. now unless a gm or admin has a problem with this then fine. un till then ignore my post :/

9. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

in ships/<race> there should be a file called blockkey.config. open it up, search for the item id of the captains chair you want to replace, and replace it with the item id of the new captains chair. If you already made the ship, remove everything you can from the ship to inventory or a planet, then delete the ship found at storage/player/<uuid>.shipworld and possibly the 3 .bak files of the same name

10. CBWX

yeah i'm don't even know what i'm doing, i'm not a modder so i keep getting errors. i'll just wait till some who's good with this stiff comes along ^^;;