1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

See here (and my other post that one links to).

• carlos pontes

carlos pontes Intergalactic Tourist

The game Freezes when I enter in the fishing hut during the Stardew Valley Fair, so i can´t take 2000 coins of the event. Fix it, please!

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

1) Update SMAPI
        2) SMAPI bugs go in the SMAPI thread.

As before, the simpliest fix (and one verified when I wrote a patch mod for it) is to fix the Date constructor in NetWorldState to read:

Code:
           return new WorldDate(this.year.Value, this.currentSeason.Value, this.dayOfMonth.Value);

ETA: I would like to note that it may not be a terrible idea to grab the SMAPI package from NuGet, make sure you get the prerelease method, and fix all of the yellow flagged implicit conversion warnings. This will probably help a bit.

As for the events not seen, you might want to have the host sync events that will essentially only happen once per game.

ETA2: Got it, OK.

nimazaki likes this.
        • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please dont do doubleposts. I merged them.

• Qing Han

Qing Han Space Hobo

Few things I've experienced:
            - When I upgraded my cabin to Kitchen, instead of all my chests I had in my room moving to the side one of the chest had combined into my fridge. I am unable to access the chest and get the contents from it which makes me unable to break the chest. (Pic attached)
            - Everything I put into the fridge disappeared (may be due to the chest), I lose anything I put into it (veggies, fruits, cooking items etc). They disappear usually 1-2 ingame days after.
            - The flooring and the wallpaper are glitched in my cabin (the baby room default wallpaper is in my bedroom when I bought Nursery). Whenever I change the flooring or wallpaper it changes back to the default one 1-3 days after I apply it. I've given up changing it at this point cause it keeps changing back.
            - I don't know if just a visual or glitch or bug or just something that is not gotten to but artifacts still show the museum turn in description despite it already being in the museum.
            - Other players unable to put down new items in museum, they would have the new item but are unable to place in an empty spot.
            - When I get off the horse it won't allow me to get back on unless I go in and exit out a building.

Attached Files:

• RavenclawMuggle

RavenclawMuggle Space Hobo

I've been having an issue where I leave the barn and coop doors open for my animals (which are in a fenced in area) and the last several days, only about 4 of them out of the total 24 have been going inside at night, despite the doors being open for them to and them being close enough that they should be able to run in

• nimazaki

nimazaki Space Hobo

I tried launching the game normally without using SMAPI and mods at all, and it still crashed.. Without using SMAPI, I was able to get out of bed and move for a few seconds before it crashed again
                Also, where is this SMAPI thread? Sorry to ask I just couldn't find it

• danielkong365

danielkong365 Seal Broken

Found a bug with gf on Stardew valley fair where game freezes when casting the rod in the fishing tent. 34117272_1532593693519676_5495707871263850496_n.jpg

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

The SMAPI thread can be found: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-stardew-modding-api.108375/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
                      nimazaki likes this.
                    • Selfea

Selfea Big Damn Hero

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but since purchasing the Auto-Grabber from Marnie, I never get Iridium quality produce from my goats, sheep or cows. I am not sure if I've gotten Iridium quality eggs at all in that time either, but that shouldn't have anything to do with the auto-grabber so maybe it's something else.

• OperaGoose

OperaGoose Void-Bound Voyager

Bug observed 06/02/2018:
                        • Using the return scepter transports all members instead of just the player using it.

• Mondai

Mondai Title Not Found

Fix for this:
                          https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/gifts-not-resetting-located-the-issue.144729/
                          I could probably fix it, too - if you don't feel comfortable editing save files, you could reply to the thread I just linked with the save file attached, and I could fix it up for you.

• Sebliro

Sebliro Space Hobo

Artifact descriptions not updating for players who didn’t donate the item to Gunther.

• Bug: Visual: Torch: Light: Row Slot Switching (Controller use: Right/Left Bumper)
                              I found a bug while holding a torch, then switching row slots (switching to an entirely different row with the fully upgraded backpack). The torch light stays in that spot, until I switch back to the torch.

Attached Files:

• BigdogTech

BigdogTech Space Hobo

Hello, My friends and I have been playing Multiplayer for the past few days, and two of us just got married and it seems like the Npcs that we married Are bugged ans just sit in one spot all day and don't move until 100 Pm when they rush off to bed, It would be awesome if it's just a bug for us or just something with the host, Since its really sad seeing them just sit in the house, assuming they are suppose to be moving around. Thank you for reading this -BigdogTech

• LFjunior

LFjunior Intergalactic Tourist

My friend in the Multiplayer Can't make the last upgrade of the House ( 100k Gold upgrade) and your wife don't ask about babies.. The player that is not host can make the upgrade and can got babies or is bug?

• bwabsii

bwabsii Intergalactic Tourist

In the fall fair, when fishing my game doesnt do anything. Cant walkt, cant fish and if the time stops I still can't do anything but alt f4

• sashapants

sashapants Master Chief

During the fall fair, whenever you enter the fishing tent it just freezes and you have to force quit the game.

Regina likes this.
                                      • vetr77

vetr77 Space Hobo

Hello. I have a problem to report, and an inquiry:

From what I've heard, being forced to sleep at 2 am has been known to cause bugs/crashes. Since my friend and I were both out at 2 am, we both were both forced to sleep. My game crashed immediately thereafter. Since then, I have not been able to sleep in a bed without my game losing connection to the server.

Secondly, I gave that friend a Wedding Ring, with the ceremony to be held 3 days later. Unfortunately, since I've been getting by simply by leaving the server and letting her sleep alone, I think we've missed the ceremony, as it has been over 3 days since I gave her the ring. Even if the sleep-crash bug was fixed, the day of the ceremony is past. Is it just queued up until the next time we're able to sleep?

Is our best bet simply just starting anew?

Thank you in advance!

• GuiGuiSoft

GuiGuiSoft Space Hobo

Hello i'm here to report a bug !
                                          There is a crash when a player (the host or not) try to click on the Carpenter's Shop for build Farm's Building.
                                          Thank you from the French Community ;) <3

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.