1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

performance issues when loading save file+ glitches related to gifting in the current beta version

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tatsuya, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Tatsuya

Tatsuya Void-Bound Voyager

So after the 1.3 beta patch, I noticed a very distinctive and aggravating stuttering that seems to be occuring pretty much for a few minutes every time I load my save. Now back in the days it wasnt as distinctive/annoying but it became really noticeable, even if its only for like 2 minutes and after that it mostly stops.

Also I noticed that with Shane, to who I had the weekly 2 gift limits reached prior to the beta update, it pretty much "bugged out(?)" for me, meaning that no matter how many weeks have passed, the game still claims that I have reached the 2 gifts limit and it never clears out. Sadly I didnt had the time to verify if the friendship level is bugged as well with him and/or if this is occuring with other npc-s as well, but i wouldnt be surprised.

any suggestion or help would be appreciated, hope these things will get noticed by the dev and ironed out in later patches.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

See here about the gifts thing. You could try giving them gifts on their birthday, and then waiting for the next week to see if it starts resetting. If you are comfortable editing your save yourself, just change any "<GiftsThisWeek>2</GiftsThisWeek>" to "<GiftsThisWeek>0</GiftsThisWeek>" and that should fix it. If not, you can upload a zip of your save and I'll do it.

• Tatsuya

i would very much appreciate your help since i dont feel comfortable tweaking around my save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkszjafvcnn4shx/TatsuyaHiroki_137528699.rar?dl=0

Thank you again

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Here you go.

Attached Files:

_Keru_ and Tatsuya like this.
          • Tatsuya

omg, thank you thank you so much <3 the performance also seem to have been fixed in this version in my save