RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Kuukrow

Kuukrow Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having a very odd issue that I can't seem to find any info on. When I launch SMAPI through Steam, it is for some reason telling me that Lookup Anything is out of date and to check for a new version. When I launch it from the actual exe, I don't get that issue. Lookup Anything and UI Info Suite both do it, but it's not the mods I just cant figure out what could be the issue. Do you have any idea what could be the issue?

Extra Info: I'm using Lookup Anything 1.19 beta 4, SMAPI 2.6 beta 15, and Stardew Valley 1.3.14. I do have a list of other mods, but I think its something with maybe the launch options? Its just weird that its just those two and no other mods. My launch option is "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\Sterdew\StardewModdingAPI.exe" %command%" If you don't have any idea of what it could be thanks anyway for even reading this, thinking about it, and all that you do for the modding community :D

• Baniita

Baniita Void-Bound Voyager

Anybody know any guides to how to update it yourself? T _T

• Sandraker

Sandraker Void-Bound Voyager

Be patient, Pathoschild posted on the Nexus page for the mod and said he'll be updating the mod today.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

ldkv likes this.
        • litlleblackman

litlleblackman Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, first many thanks for all the updates! Game runs but there is an error with Lookup Anything when i press F1 at myself.

Attached Files:

• senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love this mod, I use it all the time. Thank you!

Possible issue: Poppy (flower) is not being detected as bundle item (bulletin board: chef).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@senlim It's detected correctly for me:
              upload_2018-6-2_11-14-6.png

Did you already fill the poppy slot for that bundle? Lookup Anything won't show that if you no longer need it for the bundle.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• kenzee

kenzee Void-Bound Voyager

I have LookupAnything in my mods folder but when I run the API, it doesn't load. It also doesn't list it as not loading. It just... isn't there....

EDIT: Now it's saying it's not compatible, even though I have the latest version... a few of my friends are having the same problem.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Can you post your log to https://log.smapi.io and share the link with us. There's a link in the Number 1. spot that tells you how to find the log.

• Shinjubu_Hood

Shinjubu_Hood Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hiii

dont think latest version 1.9-beta.5 works with 1.3.14, i'm just sticking with this beta version of the game until the official 1.3 comes out..
                    should i just update the game?, its just i have too many mods and not sure which one needs be updated so i stopped updating.

anyway ye, it wont work for 1.3.14 but maybe too many mods. lol

[​IMG]

• Mizzion

If you upload the log to https://log.smapi.io (Follow the directions in the 1. link), it will tell us WHY its not working. Then we can tell you if you should update or which version you should use.

• Shinjubu_Hood

• Mizzion

Oh that's right, they messed with the Bundles in the newest patch. Try downloading "Lookup Anything 1.19-beta.4" from Nexus. That should fix your problem.

Shinjubu_Hood likes this.
                        • Shinjubu_Hood

aha yah it works thank you. :)

• Mizzion

You're welcome.

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

From earlier in the thread, this mod seems to have once worked with Custom Farming Redux - any chance it will be made to in 1.3?

Edit: It seems to work in regards to the crafting of new machines (though it doesn't display the sprites) but it doesn't for the products those machines make.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@litlleblackman Thanks for the save! The error is fixed in the upcoming release.

@Emtu Can you post a screenshot of a custom crafting machine showing the issue, and attach a zip of your save files and Mods folder so I can try it?

• thatnzguy

thatnzguy Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if it's been suggested but a Comes From section would be nice, where you can get an item
                                  And being able to LookUp Anything from the lookup anything window :)

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

First screenshot: This is the Lookup for Wood, you can see 5 custom machines not showing their sprites.
                                    Second screenshot: This is the lookup for Large Milk; it doesn't show that it can be used in the Yogurt Maker.
                                    Here are my Mods and my current save: [link]. (Note: My menu key is on backtick/tilde.)