1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelda5820

zelda5820 Space Hobo

Hi, my friends have been having an issue ever since the latest patch. Towards the end of the day they struggle to open chests and usually hit an infinite loading screen and are forced to disconnect. We can't even play at the moment.

• Lyka

Lyka Void-Bound Voyager

Persistent bug with the latest beta, it's been going on since the beginning from what I'm seeing.
      When you catch a fish as well as a treasure chest there is a phantom cast that goes off and takes energy as you open the chest, it doesn't actually catch anything or leave it in the water. It's just like you've cast into the dirt instead of water as the chest opens

• baby1314llove

baby1314llove Seal Broken

I located a few bugs again:
        1) Player (except Host) can't ride horse after getting down from horse in other place (except farm)
        2) Player's house is level 3 and trigger the "make baby" event, but after 2x days still no baby is born in his house & another "make baby" event is trigger
        3) All the Legendary Fishes and stuff is store inside one player's refrigerator, once over night the refrigerator refresh and all the things is gone! We even use tree sap to experiment it, the refrigerator clean up after 1 night.

• SubwayJrd

SubwayJrd Intergalactic Tourist

When bombs are set off elsewhere (tested with mines) by another player (farmhand in this case) other players (at least the host) will see the glow of the bomb explosion at their location.

• Tippyrabbit

Tippyrabbit Space Hobo

I've been having issues with connecting onto my farm on Co-op. When I enter Co-op mode, it gets stuck on the "Connecting to Online Services..." screen. When I ask my friend to log onto his computer on my account, he can easily get through within a matter of seconds. However, it just doesn't work on my computer, despite it working just a day before and having a good internet connection. I've only seen a handful of other people having similar issues.

• Terrawin

Terrawin Void-Bound Voyager

Some troubles I don't see listed here yet.

• Items disappear from second players fridge after sleeping.
              • Sounds are laggy and sometimes get delayed for upwards of a minute. Then eventually playing all of those sounds at once in unison for the most brutal headache you could ever experience.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

New update is available - version 1.3.15
                • (Fixed) Bundle menu is usable for clients outside of the community center
                • (Fixed) Break-up event has been made less harsh
                • (Fixed) Crash upon returning to a level of the mines with a chest, after having just been in it
                • (Fixed) Machines breaking themselves sometimes when you're near torches
                • (Fixed) Crash caused by attempting to load a quest that hasn't been localized yet
                • (Fixed) Monster cries being heard outside of the mines

margotbean, Frundan and _Keru_ like this.
                • _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

@xNayuta Here is a fixed version of your save file. It should not conflict with the new 1.3.15 hotfix.

Attached Files:

• Mitmenschin

Mitmenschin Space Hobo

Thank you so much! We'll test it tomorrow <3

• Orca Kuhu

Orca Kuhu Intergalactic Tourist

The same thing happened to me. Clicking the back arrow then re-entering the screen the glitch happened on seemed to fix it. however I have not tested if the screen gets messed up again if you resize the screen again.

• d4nnyd

d4nnyd Space Hobo

Dont know if this was reported already:
                        We played with 3 players and a friend was the host. We started the Stardew Valley Fair event in Fall year 1.
                        I played the minigame where you have to use the slingshot to shoot at targets but crashed during the minigame.
                        When I reconnected after the event was over, I was missing my sword which was at the first slot and had a slingshot with 999 shots instead.

• Gredin

Gredin Space Hobo

In multiplayer my fridge went empty all by itself (i wadnt the main player)

• Katalaeia

Katalaeia Master Chief

Ran into a weird one yesterday. I (farmhand) was told Linus was the person I drew for the Winter Star gift exchange, but during the event I couldn't give him a gift. I talked to all the NPCs and got a prompt to give Lewis a gift. Thankfully he doesn't hate yams :)

• sacredbishop

sacredbishop Subatomic Cosmonaut

It happened in my game too, the farmhand doesn't know who he have to gift, every time we restarted the day was someone different.

• Chay

Chay Intergalactic Tourist

The clock sync issue is fixed with my group of friends! Here's some other stuff we have dug up:

-Items in farmhand fridges disappear (not sure when or how often yet).
                                -Sometimes other farmhands will flash up on the upper left of the farm near grandad's shrine.
                                -When two farmhands go into the mines they sometimes get duplicate drops
                                -When two farmhands go into the skeleton mines one will see a ladder where the other sees a hole.

• Shenigami

Shenigami Space Hobo

Since i got the Krobus cutscene in winter, the game is crashing when i want to join the server.

• _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

@Shenigami Please let the hosting player upload your current save game in this thread and we will fix that for you.

• HerrScheich

HerrScheich Intergalactic Tourist

Hello,

after the 1.3.15 Update my Host is able to go through the Krobus cutscene without problems. But when i (farmhand) try to join the game, it still crashes. The savegame file of my host is attached! Thank you very much, in case you can fix it :))

Attached Files:

• _Keru_

_Keru_ The Court

Attached Files:

• HerrScheich

HerrScheich Intergalactic Tourist

It works! Thank you very much <3

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.