Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

2. Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Here's a recompile of PoTC to work with the new update 1.3.15

Attached Files:

genman likes this.
    • putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

ruh-roh, I ran into this error that I do not understand, anyone care to help/explain/tell me what the problem is?
      Here is my smapi log: https://log.smapi.io/F6bAnDi6

EDIT: it appears to be a problem with the mod Convenient Chests? I downloaded the most recent one from this thread, or at least I thought I did, but removing that has re-enabled me to play, so if that helps, I think that might be the mod causing the crash?

• Mizzion

Updated Extended Fridge. The issue with fridge items being gone after you close the game down and re-open it is fixed. To get it to work properly, save before closing the game down. The mod will now create a json file inside of "ExtendedFridge\data\". That json stores your fridge items, so it an load them up once you open the game again.

Attached Files:

genman likes this.
        • m.mcdermott

m.mcdermott Yeah, You!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Please do submit pull requests for open-source mods! You can find the code for many mods by clicking the 'source' links on the compatibility page. And yep, if you can get authors to post the source code for closed-source mods that'd be great too. If you unofficially update any mods, you can post the files here and update the compatibility page.

• DefenTheNation

DefenTheNation Master Chief

@Pathoschild thanks for the heads up! I'm finishing up a mod to customize the adventure guild challenges and will hop on updates soon!

• f4iTh

f4iTh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did take a look at updating Skill Prestige at one point, but updating that mod requires a couple of other mods to be updated as well. Unfortunately none of the requirement mods have been updated so it'd be a fairly long-ish task, as you would have to make sure that both the requirement mods and the Skill Prestige mod itself work fine as well as updating all of those mods to be compatible with Stardew Valley 1.3.

• kreativeplumbob

kreativeplumbob Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there, :nuruhappy:

I'm getting a strange error with this latest unofficial update of PoTC. I've attached the error log. Not sure if it's a conflict with another mod, but in the log it's mentioning something about an event? :

Attached Files:

• homerliew

homerliew Void-Bound Voyager

• Mizzion

I've gotten a couple reports of that issue. I'm tracking it down right now. I will post an update once I get it fixed. Thank you for the log.

It would be best to ask the developer of that mod. He's active on the mods nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1150?tab=posts

• Mizzion

Attached Files:

• kreativeplumbob

kreativeplumbob Void-Bound Voyager

I am trying it now, standby.

EDIT: HIP-HIP-HORRAYYY! It's working now! Thank you so much for the quick fix! :D

Last edited: May 31, 2018
                      DaniellobatO likes this.
                    • Mizzion

You're welcome. Sorry about that bug. It slipped through my original testing.

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could someone please update PelicanFiber? The latest SDV update broke it and I miss not having to actually go to stores to buy stuff.

Allayna likes this.
                        • Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

Unofficial Update to Three Heart Flower Festival Dance Partners. Mostly done by Hawkfalcon, but he made me do all the changing. :p

Also added a Config that lets you choose between 0-10 heart requirements. Default is 3. (Like the original mod)

Attached Files:

RainbowPantuflas likes this.
                          • Mizzion

Here you go. I didn't see the option to build the cabins while looking at the source. So I went ahead and added them to Robins Menu aswell.

Attached Files:

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Another request, - Harp of Yoba Redux. (Source of it and all of Platonymous's mods are here.) I already tried it since PyTK had been updated, and it doesn't work.

Craftable Mailbox and New Machines Redux (and Custom Farming, which both require) would be nice too, but I'm mostly looking for the harp.

Thank you!

• DefenTheNation

I submitted a PR for SpaceCore. Github: https://github.com/spacechase0/SpaceCore_SDV

A small note on SpaceCore, the CustomDecoratableLocation constructor that takes a Map is broken from the updates to Stardew exe. It looks like locations don't take maps as parameters anymore. If you update mods that use SpaceCore, please keep an eye out for this constructor and let me know if we need to address it to get the mod updated sooner than later.

I'll be working on LuckSkill mod next, and then hopefully SkillPrestige. Please feel free to reach out to me or open bugs on Github() if SpaceCore causes any problems.

Attached Files:

DaniellobatO likes this.
                                • DefenTheNation

I was able to get LuckSkill compiled, and I tested the perk selection and the UI and selections seem to be working. The level up messages look good too. I managed to get this compiled before bed and will submit the PR tomorrow.

Could I get some help testing this one? I'd like to make sure the xp is getting added correctly. And if someone has an updated All Professions mod, it'd be good to test it with this one as well.

Attached Files:

genman and DaniellobatO like this.
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.