Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setara253

Setara253 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

*sigh* yes I did, urg....

Attached Files:

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Attached Files:

• DaemonaKat

DaemonaKat Space Hobo

gloopyspite likes this.
    • Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for this, but can you make a version that give you the option to have the options the original had? Like a bathroom in the top of the house?

Last edited: May 29, 2018
      • Setara253

Thank you so much!

• Setara253

Heya, so I loaded the elliott and wallpaper one and smapi is ignoring it. This is the message if it is helpful

[ContentPatcher] Ignored Handsome Elliott for ContentPatcher > entry #1 (EditImage Portraits/Elliott): the When field is invalid: 'Retexture' isn't a valid condition; must be one of Day, DayOfWeek, Language, Season, Weather.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Handsome Elliott for ContentPatcher > entry #2 (EditImage Characters/Elliott): the When field is invalid: 'Retexture' isn't a valid condition; must be one of Day, DayOfWeek, Language, Season, Weather.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Handsome Elliott for ContentPatcher > entry #3 (EditImage Portraits/Elliott): the When field is invalid: 'Retexture' isn't a valid condition; must be one of Day, DayOfWeek, Language, Season, Weather.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Handsome Elliott for ContentPatcher > entry #4 (EditImage Characters/Elliott): the When field is invalid: 'Retexture' isn't a valid condition; must be one of Day, DayOfWeek, Language, Season, Weather.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Handsome Elliott for ContentPatcher > entry #5 (EditImage Portraits/Elliott): the When field is invalid: 'Retexture' isn't a valid condition; must be one of Day, DayOfWeek, Language, Season, Weather.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Hojichas' Wallpaper and Flooring for ContentPatcher > EditImage walls_and_floors: FromFile 'assets\walls_and_floors.png' matches a file which doesn't exist.
          [ContentPatcher] Ignored Hojichas' Wallpaper and Flooring for ContentPatcher > EditImage Maps/walls_and_floors: FromFile 'assets\walls_and_floors.png' matches a file which doesn't exist.

The Maru one works amazing though ^^

• Terreoak

Terreoak Void-Bound Voyager

So I figured I would get my hands on my favorite xnb mods faster if I learnt to do make CP versions of mods instead of asking here ^^ I thought I would share them.
            The creators of these mods are free to ask to "unofficial update" from the wiki page at any moment.

[CP] Gnome Hat's Recolor : A simple mod by me, it hasn't got any nexus page. It recolors the Gnome hat to brown and gold.
            [CP] Tego's Less Vibrant : Nexus page by Tego : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/244/

--> unofficial update : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a270vd3ci08azz/[CP]+Less+Vibrant.zip <--

[CP] Mi's and Eemie's Butterflies Nexus page by Mi and Eemie : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1111/
            [CP] Shoe Color Replacement : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/330
            [CP] Sweet Greenhouse Forum page, as the autor of this have not credited the creators of the assets he used to make his mod, I didn't credit him and put 'Various' in the creator name : https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/sweet-greenhouse-your-greenhouse-more-sweety.113426/

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
            • Stilesy

Stilesy Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Guys I have a problem with the seasonal vanilla buildings mod. I made two screens:

I don't now anything about modding so I would be glad if somebody can help?

Edit: I noticed something when I wanted to extract the files not working for better performance. It's not the seasonal vanilla buildings. It is the mod that alters the vanilla building to more natural colors. Maybe the problem is that they override each other because with all the mods I didn't realise I already had a house altering mod in there?

Attached Files:

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Which CP is this?

• Helltech

I'm still having issues with this mod, I know I just posted that I had it working but I guess not. Do you have the version with the basement + upstairs bathroom next to the child's room that works with sleeping? I don't see that one, or maybe its lost in the sea of comments.

• iLucifera

iLucifera Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I'm really impressed with the work you all have done and I would like to put in a request for a few that can hopefully be converted over to CP(If they haven't been already):):
                    (x) JAC'd Sheds
                    (x) JAC'd Coops
                    (x) JAC'd Barns
                    And I'm unsure if I saw it on the forum but has anyone done Extended Cellar?:oops:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
                    • Terreoak

Oh I see! How did you fixed it ? I would like to do the same for the version with upper bathroom and weathered basement.

Edit: I'm getting a smapi error with this version of your mod.

[game] System.NullReferenceException
                      [SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden update loop: System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
                      à StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__55.MoveNext() dans C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:ligne 0
                      à StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) dans C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:ligne 3161
                      à StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) dans C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:ligne 2363
                      à StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) dans C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:ligne 244

Last edited: May 29, 2018
                      • Terreoak

Attached Files:

• Setara253

• Terreoak

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

If you mean mine, Terreoak, I have no idea. I've never seen that happen. The sleeping fix for the bed is to edit the custom properties of it's action tile(back layer) in tIDE or Tiled. A third line needs to be added: Bed, t .. Save your changes and you will sleep/save/advance to the next day correctly.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Try these -

Attached Files:

lylo likes this.
                          • Helltech

You have a working upper bath and basement (non-weathered)? If so can you post it again? Doesn't seem to work for me (sleeping that is)

Thread Status:
                            Not open for further replies.