1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Sebastian 6 heart event

Discussion in 'Support' started by jessicarabbit116, May 6, 2017.

1. jessicarabbit116

jessicarabbit116 Intergalactic Tourist

After you choose which role to play you can not choose any of the bottom options in the scenario and it makes a interference sound any time the cursor is over the bottom option. The bottom option will not even highlight.

• Magistrella

Magistrella Big Damn Hero

Just had this happen to me, i never did Sebastians 6 heart cutscene before and choosing the obviously wrong answers all the time was kind of frustrating.

Tried it with Controller or Mouse, didn't work either way, only the top options could be selected.

• Alue

Alue Orbital Explorer

Same here, deleted one save since I thought something was wrong with it but now after having replayed and gotten here once again it's the same T-T
        Anyone found a way to fix it or atleast go around the problem?

Really want to keep going on with the Sebastian line and it's horrible having to choose any and all the answers I would never choose >.<

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
        • tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Which version of the game do you have? And are you using Steam / GOG?

• Magistrella

Magistrella Big Damn Hero

Steam, most up to date version available there - Win 10

• Gracelessdance

Gracelessdance Void-Bound Voyager

Im having this issue on the ps4!!!

KiddTokyo likes this.
              • KiddTokyo

KiddTokyo Space Hobo

I'm having this same issues. I submitted a forum for this issue but no respond.

• tccoxon

This issue has been patched in 1.2.31, and consoles should already have received the fix in the 1.2 patch.

Can you describe the issue in more detail, or possibly record a video of it happening?

• KiddTokyo

KiddTokyo Space Hobo

I made a video for you just now.

tccoxon likes this.
                    • tccoxon

Thanks. It looks like this is a separate, although similar, issue. We're planning to fix this in the next patch.

EDIT: The user in this thread has found a workaround: in the options menu, turn off "controller-style menus"

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
                      • Maron9900

Maron9900 Space Hobo

tccoxon Excume me, but i have a ps4 and i have the same problem too

• KrispyOlive

KrispyOlive Space Hobo

Recently playing on xbox one. Tried restarting the game, choosing different roles, and restarting the console. Still having the problem. At least its nothing to effect the relationship, but its still a little disappointing. I can't remember if I had this problem or not with the computer version since its been awhile

• kittykatrider

kittykatrider Space Hobo

I'm still is having this issue on Xbox one.

Fizzy_Fox likes this.
                            • Crazy_Naga

Crazy_Naga Space Hobo

I am having this problem on Ps4. But I have found putting my curser on the question mark and pressed circle. I did manage to block the skeleton. This did not work for the Wizard. I'm thinking there is a button combo to make it through. I'll post it up when I figure it out. Or make a video.

• Fizzy_Fox

Fizzy_Fox Space Hobo

I have a ps4 as well and the game is up to date. But I still cannot choose any of the options at the bottom for the six heart event for Sebastian.

• Fizzy_Fox

Fizzy_Fox Space Hobo

It has been a long time and I’m still having this problem. I have a ps4 and the game is up to date. But I still cannot choose any of the bottom options for Sebastian’s six heart event.

• teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

I had this issue too on PS4 as of last week. I just forgot about it because I’ve gone completely mad.

• MangoMissus

MangoMissus Space Hobo

Anyone ever solve this? I'm having the same problem on my Android