1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game crashes after Krobus Event Scene [1.3.14]

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cloud500, May 25, 2018.

1. Cloud500

Cloud500 Void-Bound Voyager

After the Event scene with Krobus (Year 1 Winter) my game is crashing. Trying to reconnect to the server (multiplayer) doesn't work. It crashes again. I'm playing Stardew Valley in german.

Version 1.3.14
    This is the LOG (In German):

Code:
    Message: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace:    bei StardewValley.GameLocation.resetLocalState() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:Zeile 3417.
       bei StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.resetLocalState() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:Zeile 310.
       bei StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.resetLocalState() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:Zeile 621.
       bei StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__183_0() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:Zeile 3408.
       bei StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGameLocation_ResetForPlayerEntry(GameLocation location, Action action) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:Zeile 12.
       bei StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:Zeile 3404.
       bei StardewValley.Network.Client.setUpGame() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:Zeile 185.
       bei StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveServerIntroduction(BinaryReader msg) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:Zeile 213.
       bei StardewValley.Network.Client.processIncomingMessage(IncomingMessage message) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:Zeile 94.
       bei StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.onReceiveMessage(GalaxyID peer, Stream messageStream) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GalaxyNetClient.cs:Zeile 79.
       bei StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxySocket.Receive(Action`1 onConnection, Action`2 onMessage, Action`1 onDisconnect, Action`1 onError) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GalaxySocket.cs:Zeile 475.
       bei StardewValley.SDKs.GalaxyNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GalaxyNetClient.cs:Zeile 56.
       bei StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:Zeile 68.
       bei StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:Zeile 160.
       bei StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:Zeile 1112.
       bei StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 2715.
       bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:Zeile 2364.
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
       bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
       bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:Zeile 122.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Set your game language to English and try again. See this.

• Reanthana

Reanthana Space Hobo

Same Problem here! I tried to change the language to english but the game is still crashing

Attached Files:

• Nicomil1

Nicomil1 Space Hobo

Same, i try change the language and the game still crashing

• sebacame

sebacame Void-Bound Voyager

Same here but happened while game was in English and farmhand game was in Spanish.

• YoureWizard

YoureWizard Intergalactic Tourist

Got the same problem, does anyone know a solution?

• Seehund111

Seehund111 Space Hobo

I habe the Same problem is there a Situation Jet

• Aj:3

Aj:3 Space Hobo

I had the same problem, but with changing the language from German into English,
                  it worked for me...

• Mace1254

Mace1254 Space Hobo

same issue pls fix it

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Everyone should set their game to English (as I mentioned here) before winter starts and leave it like that until they have seen the winter event at the bus stop area, and completed the quest it gives.
                      Anyone getting a crash when connecting as a farmhand after seeing this event will need the save (which the host has) to be edited to fix it. Hosts with players experiencing the connection crash (not just the crash when entering the bus stop area) can upload a zip (or similar) of their save here, and I'll try to fix it, but it may be some time until I get to it, and that save couldn't be played until fixed, or progress would be lost.
                      Hopefully the language problem will be fixed with a game update on Monday, but judging by previous fixes they've done, broken saves will probably remain broken.

Lumikas, YoureWizard and Samson153 like this.
                      • chanjustin62

chanjustin62 Space Hobo

Hi can you help me fix this save please. I can still play this save but my friend just cannot connect to my game.

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Your friend is called nichiuuu? As I said, they'll need to leave their game set to English until they've finished this little new quest in winter. Tell me if there are still problems.

Attached Files:

• hansberg288

hansberg288 Space Hobo

servus ausm schönen Bayern,

we do have the same issue and 2 out of 4 are crashing after loging in.

Blorp could you might explain how to fix that bug or would you help us please?

Following accs are crashing: 'Olesja' and 'Dominik'.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Try this.

Attached Files:

YoureWizard likes this.
                              • Marcelo06

Marcelo06 Space Hobo

Hey got exactly the same error with Michael and Anne.
                                Thank you :)

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

No problem :)

Attached Files:

Marcelo06 likes this.
                                  • hansberg288

hansberg288 Space Hobo

Thank you Blorp it worked well!

• blueing

blueing Space Hobo

You could just tell the people what do; Delete <Quest xsi:nil="true" /> from your savegame file (not the SaveGameInfo) and you should be fine.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
                                        MCDB, YoureWizard and Marcelo06 like this.
                                      • Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

I did consider that, but thought it may cause more problems than it solves.

• x_Peppermint_x

x_Peppermint_x Void-Bound Voyager

We have the same problem. My friend could`t join the game anymore, since the sequence was. Pueh is the char with the issue

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2018